chapter six

I'm going to begin doing the chapter number since coming up with a title is difficult for me hehe
_____________
_____________

Y/n POV

  Yesterday was horrible. Steve and I haven't talked since yesterday and I feel betrayed by Nancy. How could she be inlove with my boyfriend.
And steve lied to me. I knew they were talking about something else in the bathroom.
  I stayed in Steve's sweater, and my Gray Nike sweatpants as I didn't want to change.

"Do you copy y/n! This is important!" I heard my walkie go off, sounded like Dustin.

"Y/N PICK UP GOD DAMMIT" Dustin yelled from the walkie. Damm chill out, when did middle schoolers swear.

I picked up the walkie and yelled back, "I COPY! GOSH!"

"Jeez who hurt you?" Dustin answered In a sarcastic way. If only he knew. I scoffed and he continued to talk.

"Anyways meet me at Steve's house!"

"Wait wha-"

"See you! Bye y/n!" Dustin cut me off. This kid...

I biked over to Steve's place, with my hair in a messy bun hoping this would only be quick.

"Hey y/n!" Dustin waved over at me and jogged over to me.

"What happened now dustin.."

"Just cmon I'll explain along the way." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the garage. That's were I saw steve. Damn he looks good right now in those tight ass jeans... What the fuck am I thinking?!? He lied and hid things from me, I should be mad at him.

"Hey babe.." Steve said not knowing if I was mad at him or not.

"Hey." I said bluntly. I wasn't in the mood right now.

"Sooooo..." Dustin felt the tension, he was just standing there awkwardly.

"Steve do you still have that bat?"

"Why?"

"Just grab it gosh darn it!"

Steve opened his trunk revealing the bat from last year. He picked it up and kiss it.

" ohh how I've missed you!" Steve said to his bat. So he missed his bat but not me...what a guy.

"Okay but why do we need to be here dustin." I asked still confused why Dustin called us

"I'll explain on the way just follow my directions!"

We all entered Steve's car, Dustin sat in the back..which left me to be in the passenger seat. Just great.

I closed the door and noticed a bouquet 💐 of flowers on the floor of the car.

Steve noticed that I looked at the flowers and smiled.

"Those flowers were for you. I was going to invite you to a date and apologize but I was worried you were still mad at me...are you?" He looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Steve..." I was shocked from what he told me. I still love steve with all my heart I was just dissapointed.

"No, I'm not mad at you. I'm just disappointed that you never told me." I replied holding his hand.

He grabbed my neck and pushed his lips onto me. I tangled my fingers into his hair causing him to let out a groan.

"Uhm guys. I'm here." Dustin said, looking down at his feet, not wanting to look at all.