chapter four

WARNING ⚠  This chapter contains sexual content, if you're not comfortable reading this please skip this part, i have a note were I say it ends :)
________________
________________

"I want to show you that I will never leave you," Steve said as he gently pushed me onto the bed. The room had no lamps or lights on, no light but the moonlight shining through the curtains, making the room light up.

"I wouldn't do this to Nancy..." He said as he hovered above me and kissed my neck down to my chest. Steve looked at me, looking at me for permission to take off my dress.  I nodded as he unzipped the back of my dress, slowly taking it off, leaving me in my bra and panties. he threw my dress on the floor and focused back on me.

"I would do this only to you..." he said.

"I love you," I said

"I love you too," he said as he started kissing me passionately. I pulled away and looked at him.

"How come you still have clothing on Harrington?" I asked with a smirk on my face. he gently laughed and took off his black sweater, revealing his toned body.

"you know, it's rude to stare," he said grinning as he looked at my body. 

"y'know, it's rude to stare," I said mockingly, he laughed and kissed my neck down to my bra, taking it off with one hand.

as he threw my bra along with the pile of clothing, he stared at my chest for a while. It made me self-conscious the longer he stared. I covered my chest area with my arms until he stopped me and spread my arms out to the bed, pinning me down.

"you're beautiful, don't hide from me," he said in a husky and caring tone. That sent shivers down my spine, as he started leaving love bites down to my panties. He started teasing me with his fingers, sliding up and down on the cloth near my heat. He then pulled the elastic slightly and then let go causing it to smack my skin. his pants and boxers joined the pile of clothing, revealing his hard member. This was it, I had lost it and was getting impatient uncontrollably.

"Steve, please. Steve!" I begged him as he smirked at me.

"someone desperate," he said and continued, "Patience doll."

"But Steve, I can't. I need you! Please!" I begged again, hoping he would attend to my needs. He then looked at me before slipping my panties away from the pile of clothes. I felt the cold air hit my naked body, sending goosebumps every was.

 Steve lifted me and sat me on his lap. he was leaning on the headboard, as he grasped my waist.

I need to tell him before he starts...

"Steve, wait," I said looking into his full of care and worry.

"what, did I do something wrong? are you ok?" he asked wondering why I stopped him.

"No Steve! The opposite, you're doing great, it's just..." I paused and took a deep breath before I spoke again, " I've never had sex before."

 He looked at me with love and care and processed what I just said.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, with care in his eyes.

"Yes. especially with you," I looked at him as he brought me closer to him.

"This might hurt..." he said and kissed my neck, creating a hickey.

he grasped my waist and slowly slide inside of me. I whimpered and hissed in pain,  but adjusted to him. he looked up at me waiting for me to adjust.

"You can start m-moving," I whispered to him, waiting for him to start to move. He grabbed my waist and slowly started to slide in and out, earning a moan out of my mouth. I grabbed his hair and placed my head in between his head and shoulder (neck basically lol). 

"Steve~"  I moaned out his name as I was overwhelmed with pleasure. I heard him groaning and from time to time moan.

"F-faster, please," I asked him as he was still going slow, which I enjoyed but wanted to fasten the pace. I don't think he heard me since I was being too quiet. I pushed him onto the bed and started to ride him, going faster each second. 

Steve started praising me saying, yes! , or just like that, fuck y/n.

I started bouncing harder on him, his hands guiding me every bounce, I couldn't think of anything else but how my body was feeling. I was overwhelmed with euphoria everywhere on my body.

  Steve flipped me over so I was on the bottom, I gasped as he entered himself full once again pounding every inch of him into me.

"Steve I- I-" before I could tell him that I was about to cum, I released onto him.
Seconds later he pulled out, releasing his orgasm onto the bed.

I collasped instantly onto the bed as well as steve.

End of smut scene

"Holy crap Steve." Was all I could say about what just happened.

"Yeah..holy.." Steve answered back, still breathing heavily as he started at the ceiling.

I started laughing as I remembered what  dad had told me before the party... no sex . Steve look away from the ceiling looking at me wondering what I was laughing about.

"What are you laughing about sweetheart, I just gave you the time of your life and your laughing?" Steve says with some sarcasm in his voice.

"You won't believe this but my dad had told me before the party, qoute, no sex." I said as a giggled escaped from me, I  Rolled over on my side to see Steve reaction.

"So you literally just disobeyed a cop. The scariest guy out there. What if he finds out?" Steve pauses but continúes "you're dead y/n. Long gone." Steve says and looks at me laughing his ass off.

"Your fault. You started it harrington!" I replied. He grabbed my bare body Rolling me onto of him, tickling my sides.

"Steve! Stop!!" I said as I was laughing, trying to get out of his reach

He stopped looking at my face and started to speak.
"We should probably get going my love." He said softly. I rolled off of him, getting off the bed.

I started to stand up but failed miserably, falling right away as my legs were tired. Steve saw this and laughed, he was fully dressed pulling his black sweater over his head.

"Sit on the bed I'll dress you" he said. I sat on the bed as he started putting my panties on.

"By the way how's nancy?" I asked as he was putting my dress over my head.

He sighed and then proceeded to speak. "She Basically was in the bathroom trying to rub the alcohol I spilt on her when I chased after her. She then said how when we were dating our relationship ship was bullshit. That our friendship was bullshit and that everything was bullshit." He said.

"Oh...steve..." I said, feeling empathy towards him.

"I'm fine, I don't need her to love me, I need you."

He pecked my lips, we walked out of the room to find billy standing infront of there.

"HOLY SHIT!" I screamed as billy had scared the soul out of me.

"Did you use a condom at least?" He asked me

"We were LEAVING" I told billy blushing red at his comment.

"Bye!! Can't wait to be an uncle y/n!!!" Billy yelled as we left the house.

Steve came close to my ear as we were walking to his car, "we didn't use one but I have a great pull out game."

________________________

That's the end of this chápter!!
Hope you guys enjoyed, love you guys <3