chapter 8

A/n

OMGGGG SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPLOADING.
My family has recently kicked me out of the house, and I'm currently staying with my aunt hope u can understand why I haven't been uploading 🙏🙏 I have started other books but completely forgot about this one and haven't been as active until this week so I decided to upload.

P.s I'm okay, I just have very unsupportive parents. <3 I love writing for whoever reads my stories. Yalls comments make my day <3
____________________________

"Come on Let's go!" Steve hurried. He was going way to fast for the kids, pulling my waist trying to make me keep up with his pace.

"Omg...omg!" Max yelled trying to recompose herself after the incident

"Its...it's real!!!"

"No really. If u didn't believe us just go home." Dustin said.

"I wanted to but Lucas told me it in such a shitty way!" Max exclaimed.

"You told her?!" Dustin said

"YOU DID TOO! You wanted yo tell her too!!" Lucas shot back.

"YEAH BUT I DIDNT." Dustin said finally.

"Wait hold up is this about the demogorgan Dustin has kept?" Steve inferes causing Dustin to stay still in Fear.

"Steve. Babe-" I say trying to stop him from making the situation even worse.

"DUSTIN!" Lucas exclaimed ready to beat the shit out of the kid.

"The demogorgan that ate mews? Poor ca-"

"HOLY SHIT IT ATE MEWS! I KNEW IT! YOU KEPT THAT FREAY MONSTER, I KNEW YOU HAD A FREAKY ASS RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT THING!"  Lucas was pissed off until Steve stopped and shushed us.

"Steve what is happening-" Steve put his finger infront of me, telling me to shut up. I glared at him until he ran off into the trees.

"Steve! Wait up!" I yell, running over to him, the kids following behind.

Steve kept going forward till we saw Nancy and Johnathon.

"Nancy?" Steve said.

"Steve?" Nancy said aswell.

I feel my blood boiling as I can't stand them being together. I just wish I wasn't jealous.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jonathon asked.

"Demogorgan shit." I say, wanting to go home and have a regular life, but I just had to meet these nerds.

"You two.." Steve says trying to comprehend what they were doing here alone together.
Why does he care.

"Oh uhm-" Nancy was interrupted until we heard a car coming pass us.

"HEY KIDS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?" Yelled dad.

Wait hold up..
Dad?!?

"I could say the same thing?!" I say, as Steve awkwardly starts removing his grip off my waist.

Dad notices but has bigger things to worry about.

"get in the car will you!" I heard him say,we all run in and drive off.

"What the hell is happening?!" Max says.

"We'll explain at the byers house!"

Okay... something is definitly up. The demogorgan, the adults coming from a weird building, Jonathon and Nancy.
Oh Nancy....

Steve was sitting by me, staring at Nancy and Jonathon.
If he really wants Nancy he can fuck off. I can't believe this. After all I committed to him. All men are the same. A whole bunch of assholes.

"Bitch." I mumble under my breath.
Steve heard me and furrowed his eyebrows confused at what he did.

"Huh? Did you just call me a bitch." Steve said.
I ignored him, leaving him frustrated towards me.

"Oh my God y/n. First the party now this. You are so different and hard to deal with. What the he'll is your problem." Steve said trying to talk to me. Not a very good way to start a convo though.

I feel myself tear up and I hide my face from Steve. I leave Steve behind and move to where the kids are.

The kids looked at me and confused why I wasn't with Steve but shrugged it off and continued their conversation

"Isn't that right y/n?" Mike asked looking at me. I didn't even hear what he said

"Hm? Oh yeah. Yeah." I said just agreeing with Mike.

"See! Even y/n agrees!" Everyone laughs but I stay still and start thinking how stupid I am for falling for the high-school fuck boy.

Stupid.