Tourists

Once we got back to the hotel I am beat. I practically passed out in my clothes. Probably wasn't the most intelligent thing to stay out late when we are moving our hotels to London today.  Two days there then off to France!  I'm actually enjoying the trip so far even though it does feel like nonstop activity.  The concert was a lot of fun and with the exception of one upsetting moment the club was nice.  I know I shouldn't but I will admit I am started to be intrigued by Louis.  But who am I kidding?  A pop star doesn't want to hang with a nobody.  Even more so I don't think I can be around someone.  That feeling of shame creeps in again.  No one wants damaged goods.  I resolve myself to that and go take a shower.

Once I'm properly showered I get myself presentable for the day then ring Brad to ask when he wants us to meet.  He lets me know that I should bring my bags to the lobby in a few minutes (apparently I'm running late) and a car will take them to the train.  We are headed to London via train but a car will pick us up to take us to the match first.  After that we will head to the train and off to London for a couple days.  I hurry myself along to the lobby where I meet with Brad and my family.  Kate pulls me off to the side.

"I saw that last night."  She says in a hushed voice though I can tell she is super excited. 

"Um I wish I had some idea what you mean but I'm lost."

"Hales don't play with me!  I saw Louis Tomlinson once again come to your rescue and spend a good amount of time with you then he hugged you!  Just you!"  This time her voice gets louder at the end.

"Kate first off he hugged people other than me and second he seems like a nice guy so of course he stepped in a couple times when he saw someone upset." Be careful of nice guys I hear in my head.

"Ok Hales if you say so". With that she walks away.

I follow behind Kate then we all walk out to the town cars.  Brad and Tim are very excited about the match though I am less enthusiastic given how tired I am. We arrive at the arena which is filled with an energy unlike what I've seen from American sports arenas. There's a buzz in the air from the time the match starts until well after it ends. Brad was in his element it was really fun to see. Even though there are a ton of people I'm not feeling overwhelmed. Maybe I can forget what happened and be at least sort of normal I tell myself.

We leave the match to head into London where Brad has us set up in another hotel that's really beautiful. It's late again so we all decide to pass on dinner together. Tim and Kate are going to grab a bite at a local place, Mom and Melanie decided to eat in the hotel restaurant while Brad and I agree we will have room service. Brad suggest we just head to his room and jokes I can have anything in the minibar his treat. We order a modest amount of food and once it arrives we sit at the little table on the balcony area.

"It's really beautiful here. Though the mist that seems to hang in the air most days can really do a number on one's hair or so Kate has said". I laugh a little as I quote my sister.

"Yes I've missed England mist and all. Could there however be another reason you are growing fond of my home?" Brad ask wiggling his eyebrows

"I truly have no idea what you are talking about and don't do that with your eyebrows it's weird".

He chuckles but continues his question. "Are you sure you don't know what I mean?"

"Honestly no; as I've said it's beautiful. What else would I be talking about?"

"So there isn't a certain lad who has caught your attention?"

"Oh for the love ...not you too! Why do you and Kate seem to be on this Louis likes me kick?"