Chapter four

"Though i do not know the way..." Frodo said quietly, looking at everyone.

Gandalf rises to his feet with a sad smile, "I will help you bear this burden, Frodo Baggins, as long as it is yours to bear".

"If by my life or death I can protect you, I will..." Aragorn walked closer to Frodo, he now kneeled in front of him, "...you have my sword". 

"And you have my bow" Legols said, stepping forward.

"And my axe" Gimli said, getting a glare from Legolas.

'Oh so now you'll ue your own axe' you thought angrily before getting up.

"If i can help you get there safely, i will, you have my (P/W)" you said while standing with the others. And then muttering only loud enough for Gimli to hear, who was stood next to you, "You'd have my axe if someone hadn't smshed it". Gimli looked to you with a look that said 'sorry'. 

Boromir looks at you all and then walks to Frodo.

"You carry the fates of us all, little one" he turned to looked towards Elrond and Gandalf, "If this is indeed the will of the Council, then Gondor will see it done".

"HERE" came a sudden yell

Everyone turned to see another hobbit running from behind a bush.

"Mr. Frodo's not going anywhere without me" said the hobbit.

"No, indeed ... it is hardly possible to separate you ... even when he is summoned to a secret Council and you are not" Elrond said seeming very amused. 

"OI, WE'RE COMING TOO!". Elrond swung around to see two more hobbit's come running from behind a wall, "You'd have to send us home tied up in a sack to stop us" one of the hobbits said.

"Anyway ... you need people of intelligence on this sort of mission ... quest ... thing..." said the other hobbit with a firm nod.

"Well, that rules you out, Pip" the first hobbit said, making you chuckle.

Elrond surveys the groupp. "Ten companions,so be it" he anounces. "You shall be the fellowship of the ring".

"Great, where are we going?" said the second hobbit.