Chapter 6

After a good night's rest you were staring to pack all your things, ready to hit the road again. But something caught your eye. It seems like you were not the only one. Legolas' eyes were also fixed on a distant dark patch whichdarts about in the sky, like flying smoke in the wind.

"What is that?" Sam asked.

"Nothing, it's just a wisp of cloud." Gimli replied.

"Oh It definitely isn't a cloud" You say to your brother "It's moving fast against the wind". 

"Crebain from Dunland!" Leolas yells from behind. 

In return, Aragorn yells "HIDE!" before running to find what little cover there was. 

You and Legolas end up hiding under a bush. Large crows fly overhead at great speed,wheeling and circling above. Looking at Legolas, you see nervousness written all over his face. Suddenly a though enters your brain 'He's quite attractive'. But you quickly shake those thoughts away as this is the same man who looked down upon you for who you were. 

 As the crows dark shadow passes overthe fellowship a single harsh croak is heard, and the crows suddenly wheel away, back towards the south. You were able to get out of your hiding spots and think of a plan. 

Gandalf staggers out of his hiding spot. "Spies of Saruman. The passage south is being watched." 

How much worse could this day get ?

Ganalf looked towards Aragorn, then back to the others and gestured towards a high mountain pass. "We must take the Pass of Caradhras!" 

Nevermind, today got even worse.

(A/N)

GUESS WHAT !! I AM OFFICIALLY BACK. Im happy to be back, i missed writing, especially for this. It's only been almost a month of school and im already done with it, so writing will be my therapy. While on a big break i came up with a lot of ideas for this book, so can't wait to get writing it after i finish rewriting the existing chapters. 

Reminder to yall: I love all of you very much <3