Commando App

Allison's outfit •••"Okay, guys, you have been trained for all kinds of missions

Allison's outfit
•••
"Okay, guys, you have been trained for all kinds of missions. But you are about to enter a soul-bruising, confidence-crushing, apocalyptic environment: high school. Adam, Bree, your glitch test results are fairly stable." Davenport tells the two bionics.

"Yes! I'm going to school!" Bree cheers.

"I'm fairly stable." Adam yells earning a few weird looks from the others. "Wish I could say the same." Allison mutters.

"But, Chase, I am still concerned about your Commando App." Davenport says turning to Chase.

"Commando App? Put on some underpants. We're going to school." Leo tells the boy. Allison raises her eyebrow at Leo, "Yeah, I don't think that's what he meant." She says patting Leo's shoulder.

Davenport shakes his head and sighs, "No, see, in the face of an imminent threat, Chase's Commando App kicks in and he becomes a fearless brute I like to call Spike. It's kinda like a fight-or-flight thing, except I took out the flight part, 'cause, useless. And I replaced it with a testosterone level of like a Tasmanian devil-wolverine-shark-lion hybrid that's mad." Davenport explains.

"That's seems very dangerous. Especially for someone his size." Allison mutters.

"Don't worry, Mr. Davenport. I promise that Spike won't rear his ugly head." Chase tells his dad, ignoring what Allison said.

"Oh, yeah? You mean like last Christmas when I made the mistake of giving Adam boxing gloves?"

"Ugh, I'm still coughing up tinsel." Adam groans. Allison gives him a weird look but shrugs it off

"You know, letting Chase go to school, isn't such a good idea. I can't risk Spike coming out." Davenport tells them.

"Oh, come on, Big D. Chase has to come. With these guys, I'll finally get a prime spot in the cafeteria. That's right, y'all. Put on your coats 'cause I'm about to ride your tail!" Leo says.

Allison frowns, "You do realize you have the option to sit with me right?" She asks the boy. He just looks at her and shrugs.

"Don't worry. We'll make sure he stays out of trouble. Right, guys?" Adam says ignoring what just happened.

"Yeah. It's one for all and all for one. Unless, of course, you guys make me look bad, in which case, I am dropping you lame-os. Well except, Alli." Bree says. Allison looks at the girl and gives her a big smile.

"Mr. Davenport, I can't miss school. This is the beginning of my academic achievements and career trajectory. I mean, the road to astronaut lawyer has to start somewhere." Chase whines.

"Okay. But I better not get a call from the art teacher saying that Spike ripped out her larynx. Actually, she wouldn't be able to say anything, because Spike ripped out her lar– The point is just keep him out of trouble." Donald tells the group.