Exoskeleton vs Grandma

Allison's Outfit•••"Yes, Mom

Allison's Outfit
•••
"Yes, Mom. Leo and I love our new home. Oh, you should come and visit." Tasha says on the phone with her mom.

The front door opens and in walks Allison and Christian. "Hello, lovely people," Allison says, flopping onto their couch.

"Why do you act like this?" Christian asks his daughter. Allison shrugs, "You raised me, so it sounds like a personal issue on my part."

"You make no sense," Christian tells the girl. Allison just shrugs and grabs the remote.

"Shh! I'm picking up radio free Singapore." Davenport says. He proceeds to stand on one leg and sing in a foreign language, earning weird looks from Christian and Allison.

"Hey, don't look at me like that! You're the one who's "besties" with him." Allison says, putting finger quotes around "besties."

"But not today. Why? Because Donald's not feeling well. Look, I gotta go. He just threw up in my purse. Love you, bye!" Tasha says over the phone before hanging up.

"You know, we're gonna have to have your mother over eventually," Davenport tells his wife.

"No, we don't. Look, my mom doesn't just visit. She has inspections. If she spots anything weird, she will use it as an excuse for her to move in." Tasha tells him.

Bree super speeds over to them and catches the ball that was thrown. "Nothing weird here." She tells them before running back to where chase was.

"Honey, when your mother visits, I will shower her with love, I will make her feel welcome and I will do anything humanly possible to--" Davenport says, but stops when he hears the doorbell ring.

"It's my mother!" Tasha says, looking at the screen where Eddy usually is.

"I'll be in the lab," Davenport says running out. "Don't leave me!" Christian shouts running after him.

"Children I tell you. Children." Allison mumbles from her spot on the couch.

"Quick! Turn invisible!" Tasha tells the bionics, who just look at each other confused. "Oh, come on, you have every other freaky ability. Just run and hide."

The three run and hide behind the counter, while Tasha and Leo come and stand beside the couch.

"Oh, good. It's unlocked." Rose says walking right into the house.

"Mom! You're here." Tasha says, faking her enthusiasm

"Would've been here sooner if it hadn't been for your stupid gate," Rose grumbles.

"Oh, that's just Donald's titanium security fence," Tasha tells her with a nervous smile

"Well, if you ran it with your car hard enough, it pops right open," Rose says before turning to Leo.