Back From The Future

Allison's Outfit•••The Lab•••"Okay, your mission supplies are packed, the schematics have been uploaded into Chase's chip, and your transport is on the way

Allison's Outfit
•••
The Lab
•••
"Okay, your mission supplies are packed, the schematics have been uploaded into Chase's chip, and your transport is on the way. Did I forget anything?" Davenport says.

"No, we'll just guess what the mission is and see how it all plays out." Bree tells him.

"All right. A particle collider is a three-mile long underground facility where scientists--" Davenport starts.

"Race subatomic particles at each other at light speed for energy experiments. So cool!" Chase finishes giggling like a kid on christmas.

"There is a particle collider in Berkeley that is accelerating out of control, and your mission is to shut it down." Davenport tells them.

"Oh ho! Awesome! I hope one of us knows how to do that." Adam cheers before looking around at everyone.

"Okay. We have to act quickly. The scientists that operate the facility-- 'scuuuuse me—have already evacuated the control center, and if we don't shut it down in time, it will create a massive black hole that will implode the entire planet." Davenport explains.

Today?! No, that's not gonna work. Today is Shelly Evans' birthday, and her mom makes the best cupcakes! I'm just sayin'. That woman doesn't skimp on the sprinkles." Leo says to them.

"He's not wrong. Also if a black hole actually forms I'll never get to date Lizzie Olsen." Allison pouts.

"Don't worry, Leo, you will get your cupcakes. Allison, you might get Lizzie Olsen. Adam, Bree and Chase have all the training they need to shut the collider down." Davenport says.

"I don't know, Big D. I think these guys are gonna need some... back-up!" Leo says striking a pose.

Yeah, and that's why you're gonna be back-up! here in the lab with me." Davenport tells him.

"Oh, he said "backup" and you said "backup." Saying things twice makes it funny! Oh! Saying things twice makes it fun--" Adam says laughing.

"Stop it!" Davenport yells.

All of a sudden, there was a bright light and something appeared on the ground.

"No, no, no!!! Aaaah!" A voice screamed.

"Nobody panic! Probably just the cable guy." Davenport says, trying to calm everyone down.

"Come on, Big D, I just came from seven years in the future. Your time machine actually worked! It's me! Leo!" The guy says.

"Whoa! The cable guy's got the same name as you!" Adam exclaims

"Wait. If you're really me, then you'd know the handshake I came up with in case I ever became a spy." Leo tells future Leo.

"Requesting authentication, Double-O Leo." The two Leo's say while doing some weird handshake.

"It really is me!" Leo smiles.