Drone Alone

Alli's OutfitNot Proofread•••"Oh, this is so exciting! I have never been to Australia before

Alli's Outfit
Not Proofread
•••
"Oh, this is so exciting! I have never been to Australia before." Tasha says as she walks into the living room.

"Hey, maybe you'll like it so much you won't want to come back!" Eddie says.

"Donald, honey, do you have the plane tickets?" Tasha asks ignoring Eddie.

"Honey, we're taking my fully automated private jet. Plane tickets. Why don't we just slap on a bunch of stamps and mail ourselves there." Donald laughs.

"Private jet. That works." Tasha nods.

"Score!" Tasha and Leo say.

"Okay, Leo, this is your chance to prove you're responsible enough to stay at home without us." Donald tells Leo.

"Me? What about them?" Leo asks pointing to the bionics.

"They were designed to go on missions and save the world. You were designed to break stuff." Donald says.

"Don't worry, I know the rules—no touchy-touchy your stuffy-stuffy." Leo says mocking Davenport.

"Leo, I'm serious. There's millions of dollars' worth of technology here. So no goof-ups, no explosions, no fires—You know what? I'm not going. I'm not going." Doanld says shaking his head and crossing his arms.

"Donald, Leo will be responsible. He is a big boy. Sweetie, I left your flame-retardant undies on the dresser." Tasha says.

"Mr. Davenport, Leo will be fine. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?" Bree asks him.

"Everything." Allison mumbles causing Leo to hit her.

"Funny you should ask. I've made an actuary chart which covers every possible catastrophe. You have an 82% chance of coming back to a perfectly normal house. Happy travels." Chase says. "Ha, told you."  Allison says laughing at her best friend.

"Don't worry! Eddy is here to monitor every room in the house. He is like a virtual baby-sitter." Tasha tells them.

"Yeah, and I virtually care about your kids." Eddy says rolling his eyes.

"Big D, I got this. No explosions, no goof-ups, no fires, no floods--" Leo says listing off things that could potentially happen.

"Wait. I didn't think about floods." Donald stops.

"Donald, let's go!!!" Tasha yells at him, dragging him out of the house.

"Okay, be careful. There's an inflatable raft in the closet." Donald says as they leave.

"All right, bye." Chase says waving.

"Goodbye! Go!" Leo says shooting them out of the house.

"Whoo-hoo! Party in the lab!" Adam yells pumping his fists in the air.