Bionic Birthday Fail

Allison's Outfit•••An alarm goes off and Adam, Bree, and Chase are brought out of the simulator

Allison's Outfit
•••
An alarm goes off and Adam, Bree, and Chase are brought out of the simulator.

"Adam, that was the Rebel Leader. The whole purpose of today's mission simulation was to interrogate him." Davenport tells the boy.

" I did, and his answer was, "Aaaaah!" Adam tells him, causing Allison to let out a snort.

"Hey, next time could you maybe throw in a cute, blue-eyed rebel?" Bree asks, getting weird looks from the others. "What? I'm just sayin'. It's not gonna kill you to add a little somethin'-somethin' for the ladies." She finishes.

"Step aside amateurs." Leo says grabbing the goggles. "Go ahead, Big D. Set it "awesome." Leo says.

"Leo, these goggles are not a toy." Donald says, taking the goggles from his hands. 

"Come on! My birthday's coming up—Globally known as "Dia De Leo." Leo says.

"Since when?" Allison asks him.

"Since just now. Keep up." Leo tells her. Allison just rolls her eyes and stands up from her spot.

"No. I designed the mission simulator to fine-tune their bionics, not to go on 3-D joyrides. Besides, you're not trained for it." Davenport tells Leo.

"Well, how about as a birthday gift you give me a bionic ability?" Leo suggests.

"Or I could gift-wrap reality and you could play with that for a while." Davenport tells him.

"So Leo's having a birthday. What are you, like, nine?" Chase asks. Allison goes to hit the back of his head, but Bree grabs her wrist.

"Alli, we've talked about this." Bree scolds.

"Yeah, yeah, no hitting Chase, Adam, or Leo because they are idiots." Allison groans.

Bree let's go of her wrist and gives the girl a big smile. Allison obviously returning it to the brunette.

"So how are you gonna celebrate?" Bree asks, joining in on there conversation.

"We're all going to celebrate. Every year my mom throws me a big surprise party." Leo tells her, a smile plastered on his face.

"Really?" Adam asks in disbelief.

"Last year she baked a cake the size of me. I'm not gonna brag, but I was delicious." Leo smirks.

"It was kind of creepy." Allison mutters under her breath. Bree who was standing beside her, let a small smile fall on her face at the girls words. And Adam who was watching the two let a smile of his own rest upon his face.

Adam may be lacking smarts, but he isn't completely oblivious.

•••
Everyone including Tasha was now in the lab, listening to her explain about getting an award.