Can I Borrow The Helicopter?

Allison's Outfit•••Living Room•••"Mr

Allison's Outfit
•••
Living Room
•••
"Mr. Davenport, I cannot stand them anymore. Can they please go live in your warehouse?" Bree says storming into the living room.

Davenport let's out a laugh, "Bree, the warehouse is where I keep my explosive chemicals."

"Like I said, can they please go live in your warehouse?" Bree asks and in that moment Allison walks in.

"Ooo who's living in a warehouse?" She asks sitting down next to Donald. "Is if you? I bet Tasha got tired of you. I don't blame her." Allison says poking Davenports cheek.

He swats her finger away and glares at her. "No, and Tasha could never get tired of me." Davenport tells the girl.

"Well, Donald, she is getting older. She needs privacy. Why don't you give her one of your extra rooms? You have like fourteen." Tasha says to her husband.

"Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. I do not have any extra rooms." Davenport says shaking his head. Allison furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

The man has like 18 extra bedrooms. Well 17 if you count Allison's.

"You have a pool table room, bumper car room, arcade room, surf simulator room, not to mention a room full of mirrors!" Tasha says.

"Yeah, or as I like to call it, a room full of me." Davenport says. Allison rolls her eyes. "You are so annoying sometimes." She mutters. "Yet you still choose to come to my house." Davenport fires back.

" Okay, Bree, you can have my sewing room." Tasha says ignoring the bickering between the two.

"Yes! So long, bozos!" Bree cheers. Allison smiles at the girl.

"Fine. Without you, we will make the lab totally awesome for ourselves." Cause smirks at his sister.

"Mhm, that's right. No more hair scrunchies or rainbow-colored toe socks or pretty, pinky, shiny junk! Ooh, but I'm a little chapped. Could I borrow some of your Bubble Berry Pucker Bomb?" Adam asks.

"Wh--?" Bree asks as Adam rips off her chapstick necklace.

"Man, it's always so hard not to eat." Adam says. Bree quickly takes back her chapstick while Adam pouts.

•••
Bree's new room
•••
"Caitlin, can you believe it? I totally got my own room. Now I can give you misguided boyfriend advice in peace." Bree says to Caitlin over the phone.

Her and Allison were sitting on a chair type thing talking to Caitlin. Allison protested against it, not being the biggest fan of the blonde. But with some persuading from Bree she quickly caved.