Chapter 5

- Logan -

I slowly opened my eyes at the faint pinging noise next to my ear. My cell phone had turned on, I just received a message. It was from EpicHero.

E: Hey Cap, you're probably sleeping right now, but when you wake up please look outside your door ;D

Tired, I slipped out from under my covers and shivered at the coldness of the tiles on my feet. He had probably sent me another package.

But why did it arrive at ten to one?

How does he know it just arrived?

Yawning, I padded to the door of my apartment and looked through the peephole in the door. There was nothing there. Although ... I saw a black spot on the left of the door.

Confused, I opened the door ...

... and a few seconds later I had to yelp in shock when a sleeping man of about twenty fell through the door onto me. He was taller and heavier than me, so we both went down.

He above me, I slammed onto the floor in front of him and hissed at the pain that flared up on the side of my head.

Startled by the impact, the man opened his eyes in shock and stared into mine, almost in horror.
Now finally awake, he tried to sit up on top of me while I writhed and kicked to get out from under him. I finally managed to push him off of me onto the floor before crawling away from him against the wall.

He did the same.

We sat across from each other panting, and I could finally take a closer look at the person in front of me.

He had short black hair that looked rather tousled and dark eyes.
He was almost six feet tall and wore dark grey jeans and a white hoodie with the word 'PARDON?' in bright red.

EpicHero Merch.

Who the hell was that?!

————
~ 320 words

I know you know we know everybody knows who that guy in front of Logan's door is!
How will they react?

Please vote, share and comment!

-❣️☯️