Chapter 8

^ Pic of Logan (sorry the eyes look bad, I couldn't find the right picture D:)

- Edward -

I had heard of animals with albinism but I didn't know there were people with this 'illness'.

You couldn't really call it that, because Logan, for example, looked very healthy.
Maybe a little pale, but I guess that's not extraordinary.

He suddenly got up and was pulling on my sleeve. "What is it?" I asked confused.
"Come with me!"

He was complained, now pulling on me even harder. I got up groaning and followed him out of the living-dining-recording-kitchen and into the corridor.

Logan had already snatched my suitcase and was dragging it to another room.
Shaking my head over this action, I followed him. He carried my suitcase to ...

... a bathroom?

He placed it in the middle of the room, which consisted of a bathtub with a shower curtain, a washbasin, a toilet and a small shelf.

Confused, I stood in the doorway, but Logan, who had walked around me, pushed me further inside. He pressed two small bottles into my hand before going to the door while saying:
"Take a shower! You stink!".

Then he closed the door.

Laughing, I pulled my hoodie over my head. Sometimes, Logan could be kinda cheeky.

~ Time Skip ~

A short time later, I was staring at myself in the mirror.

Ask.
No.
Yes.
What du you think you're doing?!

My brain was arguing with itself while trying to make a decision between a shirt and a sweater. Sweater: "Would you like to go to McDonalds?" Shirt: "Want to go... out?"

It was late afternoon, but we could go for a walk and eat something afterwards.
Finally, with a sigh, I made a decision.

Later, when I slipped out of the bathroom, I heard soft music from the living room.
Through the door I discovered that the TV was on and a very ... mawkish movie was being played. Logan seemed to have heard me because he turned to me.

"Wha ...", he seemed to want to ask something, but stopped to look at my clothes with a frown.

I was dressed ... a little more formal. His head was leaned to the side, and he seemed to think about his chances of running outside and locking me in without dying.

"Do you want to go have early dinner with me?" I finally asked after a few seconds of silence, overcoming my inner shadow.
His expression brightened and he rushed with a "Wait one minute!" past me and into his bedroom.

—————
~430 words

And it's a date!
But this story isn't over yet - so be prepared for some more gossip!

And don't forget to share the story!

-❣️☯️