Chapter 11

TW! Slight mention of (sexual) assault
(Don't worry, nothing really happens, its more like offensive and pushy/intrusive talking)

- Logan -

After Edward disappeared into the restaurant, I started walking slowly along the sidewalk. I don't know how, somehow I ended up in a narrow alley behind a Turkish restaurant. Nervously, I looked around.

Leaning against the wall of a very shabby-looking café were three men, probably in their early twenties.

One suddenly pointed at me, a dark-haired one with an upturned cap and a much too big jeans. As they began to walk toward me, I turned and began to walk back towards the main street. At least I was trying to be slow and unobtrusive. I was probably just the opposite.

"Hey there, where are you going?"

I winced at the words and quickened my steps. At the nasty laughter behind me, I started running.

I was a few hundred meters from the main road, a few hundred meters from Edward.
I could easily manage that.

Suddenly someone grabbed me by the collar of my sweatshirt. Since I had been running just before, the sudden stop caused me to fall over backwards with a high-pitched yelp.

Laughter from the three men who were now circling me like a pack of ravenous wolves.

I rubbed my scraped arm and glared angrily at the three.
The effect was not missed. At the sight of my red eyes, all of them, especially the smallest, flinched.
However, this moment of weakness did not last long.

"What have we here? You're something special!"

At the strange tone in the dark-haired man's voice, I backed away until my back hit the wall of the house.

"What do you want?", I hissed, trying to sound fearless. I don't think I succeeded.
"I don't have any money with me!"

"Oh," suddenly said the last one, who had been very restrained so far. I winced at the sound of his deep voice. "Who said we wanted money?"

Help me!

—————
~340 words

That's a lot! Poor Logan!
Will everything work out fine or something worse happen?

I know I'm asking a lot, but please share, vote, comment.
It doesn't take a lot of time and I'd really appreciate it.

-❣️☯️