Part 1: New Journey

Hey Lovelies, let's start 😊

A girl, of age 13, was sitting in a park for about 5 hours now, desperately waiting for her most important person.She looked at her wrist watch and a tear drops on the glass of wrist watch...she was not able to withstand this...she was continuously crying and looking at the swing in front of her where they used to swing together and made many sweet memories. She was shedding tears;tears of misery, tears of seperation...she was in so much devastated state...she just wants for once to meet the person, keeping all the differences apart,....she just wants to run and hug the person tightly with all her might and never let go...but it was late and now she can't do anything.
Her tears now became dried , her eyes became red & her face swells due to crying continuously for 2 hrs. Her heart was completely broken and the pain was unbearable for her.
She heard her parents voice, "Let's go beta...train ka time ho rha hai. Come shortly." She again took a look at her surrounding to find any familiar faces but there's wasn't any, adding more to her sadness. By heavy heart, she moved to the car quietly and went but leaving a part of heart there only. Tears were flowing from her eyes reminiscing their past memories. She thought that the person would come and she would , for one last time , be able to feel the warmth of the person, but that didn't happened. Now, she hated the person for breaking their indefinable connection, by keeping other things priority. She was screaming from the inside that why did they did that...why they didn't value their friendship, their love, their connection, their togetherness...WHY???

In the early morning, a person is sweating profusely in their sleep, having disturbed expression, changing sides on the bed. Suddenly, the alarm clock rings and the person wakes up hastily from their sleep, taking deep breaths , and realises that it was just a nightmare, a worst one. After few minutes, person becomes normal, take a look at the clock indicating 5am. The person get off the bed and went to do their morning chores.

Today is a important day for the person and they don't want to spoil their mood by the nightmare they just had. The person heard her mom from downstairs saying, "Hasu, come downstairs and have ur breakfast, so that u can't be late for ur train to Lucknow, beta." She said with a smile, "Coming, Ammi."

After having the breakfast, she took the blessings of her mother and went to station being excited for her new journey and being completely unware about what's coming next.

That's it for today.I hope u like it.
This is my first story guys, so plsgive ur support and pls vote and give ur reviews if u liked the first part.
Byeeee, meet u soon with next part.
Make a good day.😊
❤️

P.S- Pls ignore if their are any spelling errors or something.