Part 10: An Unexpected Meet

Hey Lovelies,
Hope u all are fine and having good health.
Here's today's part.
So, without further ado, let's get started together....

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Evening

Karishma's Place

Karishma was standing, at the porch of a house, besides her house, which was sold two days ago , and now the owner shifted finally, having a chocolate cake in her hand, but having disinterested expressions on her face. She was thinking about what happened earlier.

::::::Flashback::::::

When she came back from Thana, extremely thirsty, and went to the refrigerator for a water bottle,
she was amazed by the view in front of her. There was her favourite, chocolate cake , chilling inside the refrigerator. She became very happy that her mother had made a cake for her. Little did she know, that the cake was not for her. She kept the cake on the table, but to her bad luck, got stopped by her mother, in the middle of feasting it.
She confusedly looked towards her Amma.

Pushpa ji came towards her with a frown on her face, " Karu, ye kya harkat krne tum ja rhi thi abhi, hmne bola tha na ki ye cake tumhare liye nhi hai. "

" Ama ye kb bola aapne hme, hme to nhi yaad..." KS replied with a thinking face.

" Tum bhul gyi Karishma, hmne aaj tumhe Thane me bataya to tha, ki aaj kitne dino baad hmare neighborhood me koi rhne aa rha hai. Tumhe to pta hi hai, hmare ghr ke neighborhood me ek hi ghar hai, aur baaki sab thore dur dur hai. Aur hme to duty ke baad jyada waqt milta nhi, ki hm thodi door jakar sbse baat chit kr paaye. Pr ab jb hmare padosi aa rhe hai, to hme bhi to unka swagat krna chahiye na. Thodi jaan-pehchan bhi bdegi.
Isliye hmne aaj subh me yha se aane se pehle cake taiyaar kiya tha." Pushpa Ji reminded her.

" Thik hai Amma, aapko jo krna hai kriye." KS said casually.

" Are hmari puri baat to sun lo pehle, aaj ham ye de aate unhe, pr hme kisi jaruri kaam se abhi niklana hoga, aur ham do ghnte baad aayenge. Isliye ye tumhe hi dekar aana pdega.
Aur hme pta hai, tumhe jyada naye logo se milna nhi pasand. Pr tumhe ye krna hoga, aur aisi sakal bnakar mat jana.... muskarahat ke saath Jana...unhe ache se greet krna...aur hmare yha dinner ke liye bhi invite kr dena....
Waise bhi aaj tumhari raashi me bahut achi baat likhi thi...ki aaj tumhari mulakaat kisi aise insaan se hogi, jo tumhari sari uljano ka hal hoga....Kya pta tumhe aise koi mil hi jaye" Pushpa Ji elaborated.

" Amma, aap janti hai na, ye sab hmse nhi hota. Fir bhi aap hme hmesha aise hi kaam deti hai...aur kya hai ye...raashi me likha hua 99% galat hi hota hai...aur ye sb me nhi maante...." KS said irritatingly, but obviously she can't deny her mother words. She saw her mother giving her a staring look, so she agreed.

She got freshen up and wore some presentable clothes for first meet, took the cake , and went in her neighbourhood, to meet her new neighbour, with a fake smile on her face.

::::::: Flashback Ends:::::::

And now she is standing outside their door, from about 2 mins, deciding to whether ring the doorbell or not. Then, after all this debate with herself, she finally rang the doorbell.
But little did she knew that the most unexpecting thing was about to happen to her .The door gets opened, dragging Karishma out of her dilemma.

Karishma's POV

I was awestruck by the person who opened the door , the same person whom I wanted to meet since the morning,