Part 11: New Relations

Hey Lovelies,
I hope your day was fantastic...
As I promised, to give the next part today
So, here's the part,
Enjoy reading and don't forget to share your reviews about this one.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Continuation of the previous part,

I was nervous, cause I was having it after a very long time, last time when I was having it, it was the best moment , that have only became a memory which I don't want to remember. I once glanced her, keeping the cup between my lips, and hesitatingly took my first sip......

Haseena's POV

I was just watching her taking the cup with a little hesitation. I had my fingers crossed, and just praying that she will like it. I watched her , holding the cup close to her lips and, with a little nervousness on her face, she took the first sip.

I was just hoping that I will get a good response if my tea making skills are good, cause it wasn't a normal tea, I made it like my Karu's choice , don't know if she also remembers me or forgot ........(sighs) but after a very long time, I made it. I don't know , but my heart told me, to do it, hope Karishma will also like it .......

After her first sip, she just got silent, looking like digging something in her mind.....and then after 2-3 mins, she turned towards me, with an expressionless face.

My heart sank by the feeling that she didn't like it....I was feeling disappointed by myself until I saw her lips getting stretched making a wide smile.....my heart flattered by seeing her smile and the joy in her eyes when she started having the tea again , by closing her eyes.....When I look at her, I feel like......

She's a rare soul
With a smile
that will conquer your mind
And eyes
That will light a fire
In your heart

Karishma's POV

When I took the first sip, I just got freezed for a moment..... I was just dragged back in my memory lane , 16 yrs back.....

Haal apna kahe kisko
Kise dil ki bataaye re
Waqt bewaqt ki barsaat
Kyun mujhko sataaye re

When She was with me by my side, and I used to drink only the tea made by her, specially for me, which used to contain her most special ingredient....her immense love for me....

Boondein banke yaadein barse
Bheegne ko mann kar jaaye re

Phir tu kisi bahane
Yaad aane lagi hain mujhko
Phir tu kisi bahane
Yaad aane lagi hain mujhko

I just can't really forget our last cup of tea together...., the taste which was my favourite....,our last conversation....,our last hangout...., our beautiful moments ...., her warmth when I used to feel low, or scared....., her sweet voice, always calming me by holding me tight and saying, " Karu, ham hai na aapke paas, aap kyu sad hai... Why fear, when your Hasu is here....chliye jaldi se muskurayie, warna hm bhi sad ho jayenge....aur fir aap bologi ki hasu aap sad achi nhi dikhti.... isliye jaldi haso...warna mai gudi-gudi kr dungi....chlo jaldi.... " and after seeing my smile...

"Yes.... that's my Karu...aapki smile bht pyari hai karu...hmesa haste rhna...love uh.."
And now, we are not together....but this tea invoked all your memories inside me....

I just can't believe that, how could this be possible... it's exactly the taste, for which I have been craving for so many years, looks like my persuit ( search) ends here....

I looked towards the person, who made me feel this taste again. I saw Haseena staring me, with hopeful eyes, and got sad by not getting any response from me.....so immediately gave her a big smile, indirectly praising her....to which she returned the smile....and I got engaged in my tea, feeling it by closing my eyes......and she also didn't disturbed me...

After finishing the tea, I didn't said anything expect," Maddam S...I mean Ha..Haseena...Can I get one more cup? "
automatically answering how much I liked it. She said sure with a smile, and poured me some more.

Then we sat together, enjoying the chocolate cake and each other's company to the fullest. I was very happy, spending time with her,
From the moment
I met her,
I felt like the child who got lost
In a maze,
Finally saw the way out.....

I was listening to her , as she was telling me about how she got the transfer here. Amma was right, I think ,I finally got the person, with whom I am feeling peace just like childhood. My thoughts got disturbed by a message on my phone, flashing the name, Amma, stating that It's dinner time, so I should come back, along with our neighbour, if I am with them.

It was at this moment, I gave attention to the time, and got suprised to know that, it had been three hours, since I got here, and it's just felt like 20 mins only.... I informed her and insisted her to come along, to which denied first, but ended up agreeing.

We went to my house together, and Amma was very happy after finding out that she is our neighbour. We had our dinner, with some little chit chat, and after then, she took the leave.

*POV ends*

Both were in there rooms, on their beds, thinking about all the events that happened today with a smile on their faces. Both were very enlighted by having such a nice moment with each other, and by the new bond that they made today with each other. Sleep took over them in no time, but this day was very different from the past ones.

Morning

Somewhere, around Lucknow

A girl was running fastly, without any shoes, torn clothes, escaping from something or someone. She finally found a PCO, so she went dialled the emergency number, and said something but before she can tell further, * bang * and the call got hung up.......

Headquarters, Lucknow

DSP Sir was waiting in his cabin, with someone, who had came to meet the DSP after listening about the phone call, by their secret agents, and was very eager to know about this , after listening to the place, from where they got the call. But only told to wait by the DSP, making her more impatient......
:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

...........to be continued.

Who is the person in the DSP's Cabin?
Why she is so impatient?
For whom, she has been told to wait?

That's all for today....
I hope u all will love it
Tell me by giving votes
And do tell me in the comments
For having next one soon
Meet you all in the next part
Make a great day.
Byeee❤️