Part 14: A Painful Yet Peaceful Night

Hello Lovelies,
I hope u all are doing superb
Here I am,
With a new part
Thank you for waiting for it
And also thank u guys,
for your lovely comments.
I just love hearing your responses,

Do tell me,
if you are liking the story or not...

Enough of my banter,
let's get started,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continued from the last part...

They discussed about the case for some more time. Then they settled themselves across the table, placed before the couch, for the dinner. Both were sitting opposite to each other, and silently started having the food.

Karishma was still lost in her thoughts, that's why she started having the food hastily, using both hands without giving any extra thought about it. It may look weird, but it was a natural reaction of Karishma, whenever she feel anxious.

This whole act was watched by Haseena thoroughly. She was just smiling, seeing a cute little child inside Karishma. Suddenly, she started choking, haseena rushed to her side, gave her a glass of water and slowly pat her back...

" Aaram se Karishma....aise kaun khata hai, itni jaldi jaldi, ye to hona hi tha. Kaun si train pkrni hai aapko....buddhu khi ki....chote bche nhi rhi aap....
Ab shant hoke batayie hme,ki kya baat hai, jo apko itna pareshan kr rhi hai....." Haseena scolded her , having worry in her eyes.

Karishma drank the water, and felt fine but got shocked after Haseena's remark. She turned her face towards Haseena swiftly, and stared Haseena with intense eyes, looks like she was searching something.
A small eyelock happened before there was a knock on the door, breaking their eyelock. Haseena went to see who was it, whereas Karishma closed her eyes and went in her past memories....

Flashback

They both were eating dinner in Haseena's house. She remembered, she was eating very fastily, as per her habit.
But soon, she got a hit on her hand. She looked towards her Hasu confusedly.

Hasu said," Karu, aise kaun khata hai....aaram se Khao na budhu, tumhe kaunsi train pakarni hai.....choti si bchi ho tum karu...." giggling at the end.

" Chotu bche nhi hum...." She said irritatingly.

" Tum ho Karu....". Hasu said laughing
loudly.

" Nhi hai hm...hmne kha na". She retorted sternly.

" Acha baba....nhi ho tum...pr yeh to batao, kya hua..,kyu pareshan ho". Hasu asked being concerned about her.

She shockingly gazed towards Hasu, and asked fumbling a bit, " Tu..tumhe kaise pta chla Hasu, ki mai..mai... pareshan hu..."

" Karu, tum bhul rhi ho mai kaun hu....tumhari hasu hu mai....ab mujhe tumhare bare me har ek chiz nhi pta hogi, to phir kisi pta hogi ....".Hasu said smiling a little. Karu just nodded to her with a smile, agreeing to her.

" Hme to ye bhi pta hai Karu, ki tum isliye pareshan kyuki tumhara kl test hai....hai na?..." Hasu asked with a winning smile on her face. Karu was really surprised and just nodded.

Hasu grabbed her hand, making her look into her eyes , that carry the calmness of the sea within it, and said,

" Karu, tumne bht ache se pdhai kri hai....humne khud dekha hai.., isliye bilkul mat ghabrao, hume pura ykin hai, tumhara test bht hi jyada acha jayega, isliye dimag ko thoda shant kro aur kl hume icecream khila Dena...., paper acha jane ki khushi me." Karu gained her confidence by the words of Hasu, nodded with smile, and thanked God to give her a friend like this.