Part 2: A Flower with Fire

Hey Lovelies, I hope u all r doing great.
Before starting, if u r a diheart Kareena and Urishma fan,check out this new video on the Insta handle- @Kareena×love
So here's the next part ,

Note: [KS is unmarried and Pushpa Ji is her mother ]

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

In Lucknow, a Young beautiful lady police officer enters the Thana, who is the SI of the Thana, in evening after her field duty in her unique style, rotating her bike keys, wearing cool sunglasses, and in her most famous Dabangg look.

All the three constables working there,saluted the lady and the lady saluted back

All the three constables working there,saluted the lady and the lady saluted back. After the greetings, the lady officer asked one of her constables, " Santu, koi nya case, koi nyi khabar."

Santu: "Nhi Karishma maddam, aisa to koi case nhi aaya."

KS(Karishma Singh): "Thik hai fir,sb log apne apne kaam krke, Ghar ke liye nikliye."

Santu interrupts: " Maddam, mujhe abhi yaad aaya hai, department ki taraf se,mail aaya hai."

KS: "Amma, to kb bologi."

Santu:"Sorry, mai bhul gyi thi maddam."

KS:"Thik hai, ab batao kya aaya hai mail me."

SS:"Maddam kl hmari nayi S.H.O aa rahin hai, jiski baat D.S.P Sir kuch dino pehle aapse kr rhe the."

KS:"Kya baat kr rhi ho santu, itni imp. baat tumhe kaise yd nhi thi. Abhi ye sb jane do, kl S.H.O aa rhi hai, to ache se taiyaari karni hogi. Samjh rhe hai sb hmari baat ko."

Everyone in unison:" Jii, Maddam."

KS:"Thik hai , ab sb apne kaam pr lgiye."

After duty hours, everyone went to their respective home.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

In Ks house,

After dinner,Ks and puspa ji (PJ) went to sleep in their respective rooms.

A girl ,of the age 11, running to the hill top, for meeting the most important person of her life. She didn't care about anything except her apple of the eyes, her most loved person. Maybe, it's her last chance of seeing , hugging or touching her bestest friend. She was not ready to lose this chance at any cost.

She reached the top and she was searching the whole area madly, but she didn't found anyone. She thought maybe the person was late. She was waiting for her under their favourite place, the deodar tree, remembering there fun and happy moments and the tears found their way to her cheeks. She was sobbing and crying silently , hiding her face between her knees.

After 5 hrs, she heard a train sound from nearby railway station. She stood up quickly, and looked at her wrist watch.............
to be continued.

I hope u will like this part,and if u do,pls vote and tell me ur reviews in the comments.
Byeee, see u all soon with another part.
Make a good day.
❤️

P.S- Sorry for any spelling errors if there's any.