Chapter 15: An Unpredicted Appearance

Hey Lovelies,
Hope u all are happy
And doing fantastic in ur lives,
I am really very sorry
For my disappearance.
I know I am super late,
But u all are my lovelies,
So plz forgive ur writer🥺
And enjoy the part,
With a smile,

Let's get started.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last part.....

Somewhere, in the middle of the night, a person woke from their sleep, by the noise of a phone call. He became very angry, and was ready to bash the person, who called him, but stopped by getting the news, for which he waited for many years....

" Boss, bht achi khabar hai, Noor Malik ka pta chl gya hai....wo Delhi me hai, apni ammi ke sath....ab bs use dudhna baki hai, aur uski photo bhi bht jald aapko mil jayegi...."

" Bht ache Peter.....jald se jald use dudho, aur usse pehle hme uski photo chahiye , hum dekhna chahte hai ki hmara pyaar ab kaisa dikhta hai....jiske liye hum itne saalo se tarpe hai"

" Bilkul Boss....jald hi achi khabar ke sath apko phn krunga..." and the phone got disconnected.

" Noor....ab aur intezar na krwawayie apna...."

~~~~~~
Today's Part

Karishma's sleep was disturbed by sun rays falling on her eyes. She wiggled in her sleep, adjusting her eyes to the sunlight, she woke up yawning a little, and found herself in the balcony, sleeping on the couch under a blanket.
All the moments from last night, started reminiscing her.

She closed her eyes, and then her mind went to the last night breakdown of hers. But this was the very first time, her mind was calm, her heart wasn't aching that much. She remembered how Haseena handled her last night, in her helpless state. She didn't questioned her about the cause, just showered her with her love, care and gentleness. How can someone be so nice?

She remembered how Haseena wrapped her in her arms, keeping her head on her shoulders. She smiled at her thoughtfulness, how she calmed her by her soothing touch. But, then her mind reminded her of Haseena's face, which was dull, and the tears in her eyes, which were totally expressing her breakdown also, but then too, she kept her feelings aside, thinking about mine first. How can someone be like this?

Her thoughts were disturbed by some voice. She opened her eyes, finding her favourite chai in her front of her. She looked up, and found Haseena with her preetiest smile, flaunting her dimples. It brought an instant smile to her face.

Haseena said, "Acha hua aap uth gyi, hum aapko uthne hi aa rhe the. "

Karishma feeling little embarrassed for  last night said, " Haseena kl raat jo kuch bhi hua...hu..hum..."

Haseena instantly understanding what's going on with Karishma, sat beside her, looking directly in her eyes cutting her in mid, "Karishma aapko kl raat ke liye kuch bhi explaination dene ki koi Jarurat nhi hai, aur aap chinta Mt kijiye, hum aapse koi sawal nhi karenge. Kbhi kbhi insaan ko apna dil halka kar hi Lena chahiye, kehte hai usse Dil me chupa dard, thoda hi shi magar Kam jaroor ho jata hai....aur hum hmesa aapke sath hai. "

"Aur waise bhi Karishma, hmari ek baat yaad rkhiyega." She said with a smile.

" Zindagi Ek Raat hai,
  Jisme Na Janne Kitne Khwab Hai,

  Jo Mil Gya, Wo Apna Hai
  Jo Tut Gya, Wo Sapna Hai "

  "Life is one night,
   In which there are so
   many unknown dreams,

  What you got is yours
  What's broken is a dream "