Part 7: Pain Hidden in Hearts

Hey Lovelies,
I hope u all are doing great....and enjoying this story.
Thank you for showering all your love...I am very grateful.
Here's today's part for u all, and it's a long part, I hope you will like it...
Let's start,

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Karishma's POV

The sun poured through my window. The light of dawn seeped into my room. I rubbed my dull and unfocused eyes due to tiredness and when I opened them I saw, I was sleeping holding a pillow which had become wet. It must be wet due to last night incidence.
I looked towards the clock, showing 7'o clock. I will definitely be late today for the duty.
I get off my bed and went fastily in the bathroom to freshen up and get dressed.

Haseena's POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. When I opened my eyes, I was surprised by my state of sleeping. The bracelet was still in my clenched fist, and my hands were crossed against my chest, keeping it closer to my heart .
I closed my eyes for a moment, remembering last night's breakdown, then hastily descended down the bed, and put the bracelet at its place, without giving even a second look to it.
I went to do my morning chores quickly, then after I also have my duty most importantly.

MPT, LUCKNOW

HM reached earlier than KS , and saw the Cheetoshpa gossiping ,but KS was, nowhere to be seen. She coughed to get attention. They all get startled after seeing her.

Cheetosh greeted in unison, " Jai Hind, Maddam Sir."

" Jai Hind. Santosh Sharma, koi case aaya abhi tak." HM asked SS.

" No, MS. Abhi to koi case nhi aaya." Santosh replied.

"Ok, hm apne cabin me hai. Keep me updated." She said while moving towards the cabin, but halted on the door. She turned around, and asked for the whereabouts of Karishma.

" Waise, PJ aur KS khi nazar nhi aa rhe hai...."She asked.

" Jai Hind, Maddam Sir. Hum dono yha hai. Sorry MS, thode se late ho gye." KS and PJ replied entering the Thana.

" Jai Hind. Thik hai. Everybody , back to work." She said, taking a glance of KS.

Both were not in a nice mood today. They were working , so that they can't get their mind busy in some other thoughts.

KS was in HM cabin, giving her a report of some case, suddenly, Cheetah came inside taking the permission.

"MS, there is some problem in my family. So, I want my leave for today. Also, I can't be able to do the night duty today."
Cheetah said worriedly.

" Koi baat nhi Cheetah. Calm down. You go and check your family first. I am granting you the leave." MS replied calmly.

"Thank you MS. Par MS, What about the night duty." Cheetah asked.

" It's ok Cheetah. Today I have a lot of work to do, since I just came here in MPT. So, I will do it." MS said to him.

Suddenly, a thought came in KS mind, and she asked," Kya hm bhi aaj aapke sath, night duty kr skte hai", to which HM asked her the reason.

But KS lied , "MS, I also have a lot of pending works to complete. So that's why."

"Agr aisa hai Karishma Singh, to thik hai. Aap ruk skti hai hmare sath." She agreed concentrating on the file, she had in her hand. Karishma left the cabin, saluting her.