Part 8: New Tint of Light

Hey Lovelies,
What's popping?
Hope u all are doing well in your lives, sorry if I am late.
And Congratulations to us, India won by 5 wickets 🥳

Now, without further ado, let's get this part started,

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Haseena's trance was broken by a soft voice calling her name," Maddam Sir, Maddam Sir.....

She opened her eyes instantly, and saw Santosh and Pushpa Ji, standing in front of her.

She said," Aap log, yha....What happened. "

" Maddam Sir, duty hours got completed na, so we came to take our leave. " Santu replied.

Then only haseena realised that, she was so much lost in her thoughts, that she forgot the track of time.

" Ha Ok. You both can go home." She said with a smile.

After two and a half hours, she stood up and streched her arms. She was very tired by sitting in the same position, for a long time. She came out of her cabin, and her eyes went on Karishma's desk, the moment she stepped out. She saw her lost somewhere, in very deep thoughts. It was something like she experienced a couple of hours ago, by herself.

She thought in her mind ," Here she is....., Karishma Singh, a person with a different type of aura, that everyone loves."

"Ofcourse we didn't have any informal talks till now , but you know, one can't his/her eyes closed everytime, for not noticing someone, and that is very much diffcult when you are a police officer, and on top of that, a person who has a highly observing habit, towards any thing or anyone who they think are worth it. Whenever I see her, I feel like talking to her, and knowing about her more, cause I think, there is a whole story inside her, which she tries to hide as if she is a specialist in that, by her gloomy smile, jolly nature and her anger, and that's why that story is still unknown...."

Both of their thoughts were broken by a someone's voice. Karishma saw Hm standing in her front of her , so she stood with a jerk and asked," Ji Maddam Sir, anything important. "

"No, no, Karishma Singh. It's just that I was notici...ng....... Ahhh, Nothing. Can you pls go and check , I think there's someone calling from outside."Hm replied, astounded a bit.

" Sure, Maddam Sir." KS uttered while moving towards the exit.

She saw a delivery guy, holding pizza in one hand, and two coffees in the other. She was bewildered , so she inquired him about his presence and said that they didn't ordered anything.

She was baffled by his response, saying that this order is indeed placed from MPT , also showed her receipt stating that he was saying the truth and also it is a prepaid order. She confusedly took the order, thanked him by giving some tip ,and then went inside the Thana.

" Maddam Sir," She called HM. HM came out of cabin, and looked towards her , and then her eyes went on the pizza kept on the table.

She chuckled , looking at confused yet cute expression of KS, and said clearing her confusion,

" Karishma Singh, ye hmne hi mangaya hai. Ab dekhiye, aaj raat to hm dono hi hi hai Thane me.... To hmne socha, sath me dinner krte hai....ab isse do fayde hai ,
.....pehla fayda ye ki hmdono ko energy bni rhegi kaam krne ke liye...,

Aur dusra and sbse ahem yeh, ki hme ekdusre ko ache se jaan ne and ekdusre ke najriye ko samjhne ka mauka bhi milega, jo ki hm dono ke liye acha hai , kyuki hme kaam krne me bhi asani hogi....aur hm ek dusre se nazre churake nhi....nazare milake ek dusre se khul ke baat krenge, fir chahe wo kaam ki baat ho ya koi aur...."

She ended looking towards KS with hope. In response to which ,KS just nodded passing a warm smile to her. Haseena reciprocated the smile, and gestured her to proceed.

They moved towards Nawab Saheb's room , with a radiant smile and shine on their faces, after such a long tiring and shitty day. They sat opposite to each other, taking a pizza slice and enjoying it with silence.

Although, there was silence between them, but their mind was crowded by each other's thoughts.

Karishma was thinking about, what happened to her few minutes before, when MS asked her for the company, how Karishma thought to deny it first, as she is an introvert person and it's very hard for her to interact with anyone in such a short time.

" But , she is different from everyone else. She is conqueror of a great personality, which has the ability to easily persuade everyone with a swing. Her outstanding aura, .........her radiant face, always shining........, her generous nature.......,her honeyed voice when she talks ....and the way she talks...., and additionally her ocean like deep eyes, in which anyone can easily get lost......, But if you watch them closely, you will find thousands of mysteries who wanted someone worthy to solve them.... "
"When I saw her eyes full of hopes, waiting for me , wanting only yess as my answer, I couldn't have enough strength to deny them. So, I just nodded with a smile. But , I am glad that I did it, cause the expressions on her face, after hearing my response, was quite worthy for it......."

Karishma was so much indulged in her thoughts, so she didn't realised that Haseena was saying something to her.
Haseena was confused by her behaviour, so she snapped her fingers in front of her face, bringing her back from trace, and asked," Karishma Singh.............

:

:

:

:

:

:

: ..............to be continued.

So,I hope this part brings
a little but a smile on ur beautiful
faces.
If u liked the part, pls don't
Forget to vote and give ur
Reviews which I love to
Read in the comments.
Make a great day.
Byeeee❤️

P.S - Ignore if u find small errors if any, and enjoy reading 📚😊