Change Of Plans

As girls were having fun feeding each other forgetting about Takemichi and Kazutora who's struggling to stay still with all of those shopping bags "girls little help?" Kazutora said about to fall the girls looked back to see Takemichi and Kazutora about to fall they went over them.

"you shouldn't lift those bags like this, here let me show you." Yuzuha said showing them how to lift those bags properly "it's not my fault you bought a lot of bags!!" "most of them are for Takemichi since we're going to burn his clothes hahahah!!" Emma laughed evily ready to burn Takemichi's clothes "but I like my old clothes.." Takemichi said pouting "okay you'll choose one and then we'll burn the rest!" Hinata said smiling innocently at Takemichi who's scared for his dear clothes.

They went to a restaurant "I really loved that cat cafe let's go there again but on a date girls!" Senju said excited making the girls giggle the simps were on another table to see Takemichi who's enjoying the food then Kazutora saw that "Mitchy taste this, it's good." Kazutora started to feed Takemichi noodles making the simps jealous while Kazutora was smirking at them then he cleaned Takemichi's face making the simps furious wishing it to be them "it's so good Kazutora." Takemichi smiled at Kazutora then he returned the smile.

"Mitchy eat this dessert I bought for you." Kazutora was spoiling Takemichi too much enjoying it then while Takemichi was eating the dessert he saw Mikey making him stop eating and grab Kazutora's shirt "hmm? What's wrong Mitchy? Did you get a stomachache?" Kazutora asked worried Takemichi whispered to Kazutora "I saw Mikey on the table in front of us... Can we please leave?" Kazutora looked and saw the simps there "guys let's leave Mitchy isn't feeling alright." Kazutora told them and pointed at the simps who were looking away "okay we finished shopping for Takemichi anyway let's go and burn your clothes!" Emma got excited just by thinking about it then took Takemichi's hand who's holding Kazutora's hand.

Kisaki and Hanma told them that they're going to the bathroom quickly Hinata let them go since others were too busy getting Takemichi out of the restaurant taking him to an arcade playing games to get him distracted.

"didn't I tell you not to bother Takemichi anymore? He quit means he's none of your business and doesn't want to see your faces ever again!!" "but we just want to talk to him!" "he said no and it means no!" "go away! He said he doesn't want to see your faces means you should give up and leave him alone! You're making him uncomfortable so leave him alone!!" Kisaki yelled getting on his nerves trying to get the simps away "you have to stop! All of you! You won't see him anymore!" Kazutora said and he ran back to Takemichi leaving Kisaki and Hanma to take care of them.

Kazutora was searching for Takemichi and found him in the arcade giving a plushie to the girls "yay I finally got it! Here!" Takemichi gave the last plushie to Emma "Kazutora! Look I've got this plushie for you too!" Takemichi said running while smiling he wanted to show it to Kazutora "oh? Is that really for me?" Kazutora was staring at the tiger plushie he just got "yes! I've got this just for you! I have 2 more for Kisaki and Hanma but they're taking long in the bathroom." Takemichi looked happy forgetting what happened at the restaurant then Kazutora patted his head.

"let me get a plushie for you too." Kazutora told Takemichi holding his hand getting back to the girls then Kazutora started to get a plushie and Takemichi was cheering for him "it's almost there!" Takemichi was cheering with Emma and Senju.

Kazutora finally got a rabbit plushie for Takemichi "I finally got it!!" "yay! Thank you for your hard work Kazutora!" Takemichi hugged both the plushie and Kazutora "so cute wait let me take a picture!" the girls took pictures making the 2 boys tired of standing.

They went back to Takemichi's house "so Takemichi go choose a shirt and we'll burn the rest!" Emma got the gas ready and Yuzuha got the matches ready to burn his clothes "no please!" "choose one or we'll burn all of it!" "okay! I'll choose one!" Takemichi looked down going to his room and chose a shirt he wanted to keep and the rest got burned by the girls who were laughing like a maniac while he's crying and Kazutora patting his back.

"we're done let's go inside and put your new clothes!" Yuzuha said lifting bags "my clothes... My poor clothes..." Takemichi went inside with Kazutora helping him up "there there, rest in peace Takemichi's clothes." Kazutora said making Takemichi cry more "how about some pudding I've bought will it make you fee better?" Takemichi nodded "okay sit on the couch while I get it for you!" Takemichi sat there waiting for Kazutora to come back but when Kazutora got the pudding he got a call from Kisaki "hello?" "Kazutora don't let Takemichi get out from today onwards! Those simps are worse than I thought! Especially Mikey! They really want to kidnap him and keep him for themselves and we'll be coming later don't wait for us!" Kisaki said ending the call.

'I should stay awake tonight just in case they break in.' Kazutora thought went over to Takemichi giving him the pudding and watching TV "where's Kisaki?" "he said he's busy and will come late." "okay but I wanted to give them the plushies that I've got for them, do you think him and Hanma will like it?" "I'm sure they'll love it!" Kazutora said hugging Takemichi and they both fell asleep on each other

"so cute! By the way did Kisaki tell you?" "yes we need to stay for tonight to protect Mitchy!" Hinata said determined "and we're with you!" they cheered "yay! Let us put a blanket and go to sleep I'm sleepy after everything that happened!" Emma said yawning "yes my queen let's go to sleep!" "thank you my loves!" they giggled at each other changing their clothes then fell asleep after this rough day.. And Kisaki and his bf came late to protect Takemichi.

To be continued