Empty

Feeling emptiness.. That won't get filled..

Only darkness filled it..

"how did you win?" "I told you I'll save them!" "your determination will kill someday." "I want to save them then I'll die in peace." "then I'll help." "really?!" "yes."

Shinichiro ran and ran searching for Takemichi everywhere 'where's is he?!' "what's going on Shin nii-chan?" "I need to find Takemichi!" "we can search for him together." "no need I need to find him by myself." "then tell us what's happening." "I need to help him before it's too late."

Who am I? Who am I?

What are you even saying!?

I'm the loser in the game you didn't know you're playing.

Shinichiro didn't stop running looking for Takemichi 'goddammit where is he? If he's not in his house then where?!' he stopped 'wait don't tell me he'll do what I think he'll do..' he went back to his house to drive his motorbike going to the destination 'I should think positive! He won't be there! Would he?' he drove faster getting anxious.

"there's another story I want to tell you about before you'll save them again." "what is it?" "since the little poor boy tried to save them over and over again he gave up then his dark impulses awakened." "what?! My dark impulses? I have one!??" "you have plenty." "how can I awaken it?" "that's for you to find out." "how??"

"it's born out of love."

Shinichiro saw a person on the beach looking at the wave how it's coming closer to him.

He started to walk towards the waves wanting to get wiped away from this world from this terrible reality "don't do it!" Shinichiro ran to stop the person "please think about the important people in your life! They'll be sad to hear you're gone!" "nobody cares, Shinichiro." Shinichiro's eyes widen in surprise "you're Takemichi?" "what if I am, I need to start all over again." "what do you mean and stop walking forward!" "it's the only way didn't you do that as well? Killing yourself by jumping then got back?" "how did you know!?" "I just know." Shinichiro had to carry Takemichi on his shoulder to stop him from going forward "you'll have to come with me." "Shinichiro please let go its either you all or me."

"where's Shin?" Wakasa came to Shinichiro's house to get him to the meeting since he's late "he went to search for Takemichy." "and who's that?" "my bitch." "MIKEY!" "eww don't say that out loud!" "you're just jealous Izana because I have a bitch and you don't haha!" Mikey started running with Izana behind him holding a flipflop "come back here you idiot!" "catch me if you can!" "Emma tell me who's that Takemichi?" "he's Mikey's and Izana's crush." "stop Emma don't tell everyone you see about that!!" "but you do." "EMMA!!" Wakasa sighed and went outside away to search for Shinichiro.

"please put me down." "nope we'll go and see them again." "no! Don't! Let me go I don't want to see them!!" "why? Did they do something to you?" "no, I just don't want to see them right now." "do you want us stay alone the two of us then?" "I want to stay alone." "I won't let you stay alone or you'll end yourself." "fair point." they went back in the beach and Shinichiro was holding Takemichi's wrist to not let him go "it's so relaxing here." "tell me Shinichiro, why do you insist on wanting me to see them?" "I wanted you to explain what's happening and hopefully they'll help you."

"it's getting late where's he?" "did he find Takemichy?" "he isn't answering hid phone." "let's hope nothing bad happened." the three waited for their big brother to come back home in front of the door falling asleep on each other their grandpa smiled and covered each of them with a blanket 'I really hope nothing happened to him.'

Shinichiro was making bad jokes but it made Takemichi laugh "Takemichy." "it's Takemichi." "I want you to get back to everyone." "it's either you or me." "I don't care please get back to them." "Shinichiro you don't understand I sacrificed myself to save you and everyone why don't you realize it yet that I want to you all to have a good ending.. Without me." Shinichiro's smile faded "it's alright to stay with them I don't mind dying knowing my siblings are in good hands." "Shin, if you die again Mikey's dark impulse will get actived and will kill me over and over again." "that'll be a problem then." Shinichiro was thinking of an idea to get Takemichi back and have a great future together with everyone.

"I still remember when Mikey killed me I still feel the bullets go through my body and the other timeline when his cold body in my arms he died with a smile while thanking me, I can still feel everyone asking me to take care of Mikey while they're dying." Takemichi began to look at his trembling hands seeing blood in it "oi Takemichy hang in there!"

Say "hello, who are you?" and we'll start from scratch again.

Day by day I'm fading away..

"it's funny how much I feel like I'm looking in a mirror."

I can't remember..

Who I am..

Everything's a blur, take me over.

Takemichi wanted for this nightmare to end he wanted for everyone to get a good ending even if it gad to remove him from their lives and memories.

I'LL BECOME WHAT YOU LIKE,

THIS WHAT YOU'VE WANTED RIGHT?!

Sacrifice is all I know..

I will teach myself to LET GO.

Here we go, I'll be gone soon.

Day by day everything's changed.

We've grown apart this time, I can't figure out the reason.

"it's funny how much I'd kinda love to see them cry."

I am what they wanted right?!

Sacrificed is all I've known.. I've taught myself how to let go.

"if I die you would cry and I don't know why."

Shinichiro tried to calm Takemichi down but he didn't cry, not a single tear was shed only his body trembling while he's looking at his hands with horror "Takemichy snap out of it!" he still looked so terrified "I'm really sorry but that's the only way." he slapped Takemichi to get him back to reality "h-huh?" "thank god." "I'm sorry for letting you see me like that." "it's fine, you were having an anxiety attack." "but still." "it's getting late we should head back." "you should head back I need to go somewhere else." "I can give you a ride." "no need it's close by here." "where are you going and this late?" "somewhere I need to visit." he turned to smile at Shinichiro.

Deep down Shinichiro knew it'll be the last time he'll see Takemichi.

"want to restart everything or erase everything about you from the memories?" "both."
.
.
.