There's A Traitor In Here

Chifuyu like he promised came later and told Takemichi about what happened after he left getting more information when he told Takemichi that everyone blamed Mikey he was laughing his ass off "say it again!" Chifuyu was laughing with Takemichi about Toman blaming Mikey..

Few months later

Mikey was getting possessed by his dark impulses again Making Draken and Izana just give up "how did Takemichy handle this again?" "I don't know he just does.." "we need Takemichy to calm him down! We're out of holy water!" "then get more!" "all of the places are out of it!!" "we need to search for Takemichi and fast! Or we'll lose Mikey completely!" "on it!" they scattered around to search for Takemichi.. Izana and Draken were drinking tea gave up on Mikey's being possessed "so how's life?" "it's pretty good and yours?" "good I just made a deal with a new gang!" "interesting! What's the name?" "Bonten." "I feel like I've heard this gang's name before but ehh don't wanna remember now." "give me more of those cookies beside you, it's good with this tea.." "oh here.." "wanna hear something interesting?" "what is it? My tea buddy?" "you wanna know who's the boss of Bonten? The new gang?" "who is it?" "Takemichi.." Draken stopped drinking tea and stared at Izana "you kidding?" "nope! We made a deal few months ago! He looked gorgeous in that black dress! Remember when he was wearing those earrings? I gave it to him!" "black dress? I wanna see that!" "I have few pictures! Here."

Izana showed Draken few pictures of Takemichi wearing black dress with black heels "cute right?" "indeed anyways I finished my tea could you be kind and give me more?" "yes yes, I should pour for myself too.." they heard someone's running they sighed knowing who it is "I hear Takemichi's name! Where's he?" "he's not here!" "you're lying where's he!?" "you idiot of a brother he's not here! I only had few pics of him!" "show me!!" "no I won't! Stop being crazy or you won't see tomorrow!" Mikey stopped and sat beside Izana doing grabby hands "I won't let you touch my phone, I'm going to show you instead!" Izana showed Mikey those pictures he just showed Draken "share those pictures with me!" "no!" "why?" "you'll print millions of pictures and put it in your room and become possessed again! So no." Mikey puffed his cheeks and started to munch on his dorayakis..

Baji was hanging out with Kazutora and Chifuyu then they met others and called Draken and Mikey to meet up promising Mikey to buy him dorayaki if he'll come "Baji where's the dorayaki??" "here.." they were hanging out and buying stuff then went to eat in a restaurant chatting and laughing like the old times but the things that's only different is Takemichi isn't there with them..

They finished shopping and went to their motorbikes to see Takemichi holding bags and getting ganged on they were about to interfere but Draken and Mitsuya stopped them and went closer to hear what they're talking about "aren't you a cutie? Let's go to a hotel and have fun!" "yeah you'll beg for more!" "I'm not interested, so leave me alone." Mikey wanted to protect Takemichi but he's being held by Draken "don't be shy, we'll have fun!" "I said I'm not interested!" Takemichi kicked three of them on their head and and the fourth one got scared and fell down Takemichi walked up to him putting his heel on that guy's chest and went closer "when I said I'm not interested I mean it, okay? So fuck off." "y-yes!" "wait, do you have good organs?" "yes?" Takemichi smiled "it'll be a waste if you don't do anything to it." Takemichi called Sanzu "yes come quick I found someone who has healthy organs." "on my way be there in 5 minutes!" "okay! Be careful on your way here!"

Takemichi ended his call and kicked the guy made him pass out and waited "those bags are heavy.. I'm tired.." Takemichi mumbled and a red car was coming his way so fast that others thought he'll get onto an accident Takemichi didn't move at all and looked bored the cars door opened "please help me carry them! They're heavy." "yes!" "wait isn't that.. Sanzu!?" they made a sound making Takemichi look behind him and see Baji's hair "hurry." "don't worry my queen, he's the last guy!" "And those bags too." Sanzu took the bag inside too "let's go now, my queen!" "wait, we have few rats here.. Wait here."

Takemichi walked towards Toman captains making them sweat not wanting to end up like that guy his heels tapping on the ground getting closer was the only thing they could hear "what are we gonna do?" "I don't know!" "stop pushing me asshole!" "I'm not! You are pushing me!" they heard

Takemichi's laugh making them freeze "come out I won't bite." they came out of their hiding place that's behind a wall.. "why were you spying on me?" "we didn't meant to! When those guys were flirting with you we wanted to help but you already took care of it.." Takemichi made a quick eye contact with Chifuyu and Takemichi's attention was on Toman captains "why would you even care? Well no need to answer that I don't want to hear your excuses." Takemichi started to walk away but Mieky held his arm "don't leave! Please!" Takemichi looked at Mikey with disgust and pulled his arm "don't touch me! Didn't you forgot what I've done to you? Want em to do it again?" Angry started to cry walking closer to Takemichi "you've changed Takemichy.." Takemichi looked at Angry and sighed "yeah I did.. It's for the better.." "please don't leave yet!"

Smiley walked towards his twin to calm him down but Takemichi beat him to it making everyone shocked Takemichi patted Angry's head to stop him from crying "don't cry, Souya aren't you a strong boy? I don't deserve those tears.." Takemichi smiled to Angry making him stare at him and blush "don't cry, okay? Wait I've got an extra plushie here." Takemichi handed him a ducky plushie with a note hidded and was about to leave but Angry hugged him from behind "thank you, I'll take good care of it!" "yeah now can you please leave me? I'm busy." "busy with what?" "work." "since when??" "none of your business, Baji." "I want to know! We finally saw you after few months!!" "shut up, I said it's none of your business!" "oi! Baji don't argue!"

Takemichi started to smoke getting annoyed "don't ask questions I don't want to answer so bye!" "Takemichy! Wait a moment!" "if you ask another stupid question I'll leave!" "it's just.. You gave Angry a plushie and I want one too.." "you're lucky I was about to get rid of my plushies because it's too old wait here.." Takemichi walked to the red car and got a bag full of plushies giving it to Smiley "bye!" "Takemichy.. Will we hang out like the old times someday?" "hmm maybe.. Who knows?" Takemichi said looking uninterested puffing the smoke out of his mouth walking to the red car Sanzu's driving.. "drive!" "wait, this car looks familiar.. Right Mikey?" "yeah.." "Isn't it the same car we saw in the forest?" "maybe.." "guys! Those plushies smells just like Takemichi!" "it's true! Let's share it with other captains!" they ran to their motorbikes and drove while Mikey's been sniffling a dorayaki plushie and saw there's a little noteit read 'for Mikey because you like dorayaki!' Mikey hugged the plushie closer 'I miss you, Takemichy.. Please come back!'

"boss, there's another traitor here!" Chifuyu said making Takemichi sigh wanting to enjoy eating desserts he made "coming just let me bring my dessert!" Takemichi went downstairs to the basement to see Sanzu taking drugs ready to kill those traitors Takemichi sat on a red chair and started to eat his dessert "yummy! Sanzu day ahh!" "ahh! It's good! Did you make more?" "I've made plenty!" "yay! After this let's eat them together with others!" Sanzu started to torture those traitors "Sanzu remember to sell their organs!" "yes, my queen!" Takemichi was enjoying the view of Sanzu's torture their screams and pleads are like music to his ears Takemichi laughed.

"don't you think there's someone who's a traitor here? I feel like he's one of us.. Along with Sanzu.." "maybe? But we need more evidence." "I feel like he's watching our moves.." "he is indeed one of us.. But who?" "we'll know sooner or later." Takemichi chuckled while looking at the cameras "the plan is working!.. Now the countdown is starting.." Takemichi couldn't stop but laugh..
.
.
.
.
.