Want To Know A Secret?

Let's play a game! I want you to guess the character I never mentioned so good luck!! You have only one chance! If you win I'll publish the new chapter!

Kisaki's POV

That crybaby that I tried to destroy.. Changed me and my mind and my destiny he's truly a hero but the thing I didn't know was he saved me from death and bad futures.. He suffered a lot that's for sure I'm still questioning how's he still sane? After watching all of our deaths over and over and when I killed him too I regret it.. I really do.. He broke up with Hinata for me.. To make me happy.. But who's going to make him happy instead?

I said the cruelest words and yes to break your heart.. To stop you from destroying any more of my plans!

But I was wrong.. When it was too late..

Takemichi the crybaby who's been desperate to save everyone now got betrayed by Toman.. I saw how his eyes shined with determination it made me the urge to ask how to get this determined like him?

When I met him after he left Toman I asked him if he wants to get back and become my enemy liek old days but it surprised me when he looked at me dead in the eyes with his now grey eyes telling me to never remember them and smiled after he said they're not important to him.. I asked him if he'll ever go back to Toman his response was..

I'd rather die..

Takemichi the crybaby who destroyed all of my plans finally snapped I see he was different but at the same time he's the same crybaby I knew it makes me want to see what will happen if he's like that it really made me curious..

Curiosity killed the cat.. But will satisfaction bring it back as they say?

Takemichi is the one who made me close to Hanma and I still remember when he confessed in the middle of sex.. It was embarrassing for me indeed I couldn't think straight but managed to answer him and we began to date it felt nice to know there's someone who's going to stay by your side..

But who's going to stay by your side? Will I? After you opened my eyes I wanted to thank you.. For everything you've done..

It's time for you to rest, my crybaby hero..

Living with Hanma after starting to date he's like a big puppy I must say because whenever I say or do anything I can't help but imagine dog ears when he's looking at me or when I was reading an interesting book and he had to destroy the mood by whining when I scolded him for a second he looked like a sad dog making me urge to pat his head but thankfully I stopped myself and continued to read my book..

Smile to hide the pain.
Say everything is alright.
Say you love your life.
Smiley to confuse people.
Cry when you're alone.

Smile because it's easier than explaining what's killing you inside..

Remember to put on a happy face.

I've met him when we were young when he saved Hinata from those big guys and got hurt instead of her my eyes widened in wonder 'why's he fighting them if he knows they're stronger than him?' he was victorious after what he has done that's why Hinata loved him.. Right? He came towards me all bloody nose but that smile wasn't erased at all after what happened asking if I was alright and same goes to Hina she began to cry after seeing how they hurt him "don't worry! I'm strong! Don't cry here's some candy to calm you down." he handed us candy and looked at me still smiling "you have a good heart don't change it." I wasn't so sure what he meant but I thought maybe in the future I'll know the answer.. And I did..