Recreating A Gang?

I'm losing sanity.. And memories from this hot weather I feel like I'm melting.. And the picture isn't making any better. I forgot what I wanted to write.. I wanted to make this bonten Takemichi.. Oh well.. I have another idea I hope you'll like it!

"where's Kazutora? He's been missing for 2 days now.." Kisaki asked "I saw him texting someone and then left hurrying.." Hanma answered smoking "I'm worried about Takemichi.. He disappeared again.. What if he's in pain! Or someone kidnapped him! Or-" "calm down Kisaki! You've been like this when Takemichi got into the hospital! Takemichi is fine!" "how can he be fine after what toman did to him??" "he will, maybe Kazutora found him! Dotn worry!"

Hanma stopped smoking and lifted Kisaki on his lap cuddling him "I can't help but get worried! I remember him saying he wants to do s..suicide!.. I want to be there for him! When he was in Toman he was really happy but after he quit.. He told me he wants to make them happy.. But I think something changed his mind.." Kisaki said looking down.. Hanma saw this and sighed he doesn't want to see his lover like this..

"aren't you smoking too much?" Kazutora asked beside Takemichi who's smoking lost in thoughts "hello? Takemichi? You still there?" "tell me Kazutora.. What do you think of having a new gang? A new life?" Takemichi asked looking at the window "what do you mean by a new life?" "a life without toman! Without them destroying my plans! Without suffering anymore!" Takemichi said throwing his hands in the air "let's do it Kazutora! We'll recreate a gang Mikey made in one of the futures! But you'll be my right hand! And I'll bring Kisaki and his boyfriend too!" Takemichi laughed "Kazutora what do you think?" "If I'm with you I'll do it! Let's make a new era! My hero!" Kazutora smiled making Takemichi go hug him "like you said we'll make a new era! Kazutora thank you!" they danced laughing "Let's recreate Bonten!" "recreate what? Bon? What?" "bonten!"

Mikey was still locking himself in his room.. "cmon Mikey! Get out! You'll die if you stay like this!" "that's it!" Baji broke Mikey's bedroom door and went inside to see Mikey covering himself with a blanket Baji took the blanket throwing it away somewhere "Mikey! You have to get yourself together! We'll find him!" "but what if we don't.. He said he hates me.. I just wanted to apologise.. And get him back to Toman.." "we'll find him! And we'll apologise and get him back like before!" "yes! If Baji-san said that it will happen!" "I agree let's not lose hope and continue to search for him!" "we'll get him back!" "thank you guys.. Let's go and get Takemichy back!" they cheered "now Kenchin! Where's my dorayaki? I'm hungry!" 'his mood changes quickly..'

Kisaki and Hanma were cuddling to get Kisaki calmed down Hanma looked at his lover who's sleeping on stomach Hanma couldn't help but take pictures putting in his new wallpaper then he got a text message from Kazutora..

From: Kazutora
To: Hanma

If Kisaki is still over thinking about us tell him we're fine!
And Takemichi is okay he's missing you guys! We'll meet later.

Send at 5:43 p.m.

Hanma thought for a moment looking at Kisaki then replied

From: Hanma
Reply:To: Kazutora

I'll tell him after he wakes up! He didn't sleep after you two disappeared like that! And tell Takemichi we miss him too! <3

Send at 5:44 p.m.

Hanma smiled and sighed then put his phone down he kissed Kisaki's forehead and joined him to sleep "sweet dreams love.."

"Mikey he's not here either!" "not here too!" "go search again but somewhere far away!" "got it boss!" Mikey ended the call and started his motorbike and drove faster away 'where are you Takemichi?' Mikey then felt something, he felt Takemichi's warmth touch his neck whispering 'will you save me in time?' he stopped in a forest but there wasn't any buildings or an abandoned house.. 'why do I feel like I'm not alone?' Mikey walked looking around his phone started to ring "oh its you Kenchin! I'm in a forest.. I felt Takemichi's warmth leading me here.. I'll be looking around before you come!"

"Mitchy slow down! My stomach I can't feel it anymore! It hurts!" Takemichi and Kazutora did a food contest in a restaurant and Kazutora couldn't eat anymore "you won! I give up!" "yayy!! I've finally won!" Takemichi did a little victory dance while Kazutora is dying "let's go back! Look I've got tickets to somewhere let's get Kisaki and his boyfriend leave!" Takemichi is helping Kazutora standing up going out of that restaurant "oh! I'll be driving!" "be careful this time! And eyes on the road!" "yes mom!" "who are you calling mom huh?" "you who else?" Takemichi laughed started to drive enjoying the cold breeze..

"Mikey it's getting late. We should continue searching tomorrow.." "wait Kenchin! Look!" Mikey found a picture of them and it was burned in Takemichi's face "did Takemichy do that? Or is someone hating on him?" "I don't know but we'll find out eventually.." "Mikey look there's few scattered papers.." Draken took it from the ground and showed it to Mikey it was some writings from Takemichi "'I hope they'll like my surprise! The time will decide when's going to happen!' is what it's written.." Draken read it out loud "Kenchin let's stop here! We'll continue tomorrow!" Mikey said walking towards their motorbike "why change of mind?" "nothing I'm just sleepy.." "Mikey I know you're lying so tell me what's wrong." Mikey showed Draken a picture with blood on it.. Written 'I'm waiting for you Mikey!' "I don't like what's happening Kenchin.. Let's go back and tell others.." Draken then sighed and walked to his motorbike "I'll be staying over tonight Mikey." "fine by me!"

"Naoto are you hiding something from me?" Hina and her girlfriends were trying to make Naoto talk about Takemichi something useful "no sis.. He's been acting strange the last time we met.. But the strange thing is he wanted me to come to his house.. And then after arriving he arm.. Had bandages.. And it showed a little bit of blood.." Hina started to play the detective and was deep in thought.." Hina dear let's talk about it tomorrow to Kisaki and see what's happening what do you think?" Hina then agreed went to her room to cuddle with her girls..
.
.
.
.
.
What's going to happen? And why's Takemichi like this? Will Mikey's gang find him?

And btw I'll publishing Takemichi x male reader soon! And another book where you can reguest the story you want so feel free!