Do We Have A Deal?

Izana came to the meeting and waited for Takemichi to open then door "oh you came early, welcome!" "Mikey is being possessed and I'm out of holy water.. He became a demon! Anyways I missed you, Takemichi.." "I missed you all too!" Haitani brothers ran to hug Takemichi "please make yourselfs at home!" they went inside and looked around..

"wow Mitchi! Your place is really nice!" "thank you, Ran and Rindou I've bought it, please I've made desserts come and eat!" they sat down and saw how delicious in front of them "please enjoy and let's start our meeting!" Takemichi drank tea and continued to tell them about the deal "Takemichi I must say I'm impressed by your plan but what will we get in exchange?" "anything you desire! If you agree." "why do you want to work with us anyway?" "my plan is simple join me and I'll give you what you desire! Since I'm the leader of Black Dragons I thought it will be good to do a collaboration with your gang since yours is strong and we need it." "can you give us more time?" "you don't have to agree now, but sure." Takemichi left the kitchen and his phone rang it was Kazutora "Takemichi? Oh hello! Are they here?" "yes, Kazutora! Are you on your way?" "yes me and Sanzu! We finished early than expected Hey!" "did they touch you?!" "no, Sanzu I'm all good and I would let them touch me.. Did you forget? I have it with me." "that's good! We'll be there in 20 minutes!" "okay! Take care and tell Kazutora eyes on the road!" "will do be safe my queen!" "you too, my pet! I'll give you two reward later~" and Takemichi hung up going back since they called for him..

"yes, Izana?" "I need more information about this plan of yours." "then let me tell you more about it." "Mitchi can I get more coffee?" "coming right away!" "me too!" "I want tea!" "yep on it's way! Izana My plan is simple like I said I only want revenge and you want it too, right?" Takemichi turned around to look at Izana whtih his empty and dull eyes smiling at them making everyone shocked "is this why you want revenge?" "not only this, I want to see them in my place feeling my sufferings after I did everything to save them.." "it's sad, to think they fired Mitchi for this stupid reason." "don't be sad, Ran. I'm glad I quit I didn't want o be there in the first place.." "then why did you join?" "just like I said.. I had to save them for Mikey's sanity before it's too late.. But since Izana told me he's being possessed by a demon because I left means his dark impulse is getting out of hand.. He can't control it.." "how do you know about all of this?" "I was there." Takemichi said leaning on the counter and crossing his arms waiting for tea and coffee to be ready.

"Mitchi.. You're not the same crybaby I know.." "yes, Kakucho I've changed for the better." "Takemichi you impress me evertime! Im excited to work with you!" "oh? Do we have a deal?" "we do!" Izana walked to Takemichi and they hand shaked him 'the deal is made.. The future will be completed soon so my revenge!' "oi Mitchi! Can I get more of that cake!" "I want more of that custard!" Takemichi smiled and gave them more "Izana, Kaku-Chan what do you think of my desserts that I've made?" "it's delicious since the deal is made we'll taste more of your cooking right?" Takemichi giggled at them "of course!" "thanks. Your cooking is better than those five star restaurants." Sanzu and Kazutora came hurrying inside and ran to Takemichi.

"Sanzu? Kazutora? What's wrong?" "we came here as fast as we could!" "please sit down I'll bring you water!" "you didn't touch Mitchi did you?" "hmm.. Why do you wanna know?" "just tell us! We don't want to argue in front of him." "Haitanis stop messing around! No, we didn't do anything." "here's water!" "Kazutora, Sanzu welcome the new members!" "what?! They're joining us?" "yep! And we'll work together!" Ran said smirking at them with his brother "please don't fight.." "we won't, Mitchi don't be sad." "get along then, since you'll work together soon."

Takemichi looked in front of him to see how they were getting along he smiled at them 'I want this to stay like this forever.. Soon it will.. In the future!' "Mitchi, I want to talk to you about something.." "what is it Sanzu?" "can we talk in private?" Takemichi nodded and held Sanzu's hand and left in a room locking it behind them.. "what is it, Sanzu?" "are you proud of me?.." Takemichi looked at Sanzu amused "oh? Does my pet want some compliments?" "y-yes!" "my my, you sure are needy.. I am proud of you!" Takemichi whispered making Sanzu blush from the warm breath that's tickling his ear "after this meeting, come to my room with Kazutora.." "yes, my queen.." Takemichi left the room leaving Sanzu blushing there..

"Mitchi where did you go?" "I had a little talk with Sanzu! Why don't you tell me more of what happened to Mikey?" "he's been a pain in the ass lately!" "tell me about it, when's the last time he wasn't a pain in the ass?" "exactly.. He is.." Haitani brothers were messing around with Sanzu running away and he ran after them making everyone just sigh "I think it's time to leave, Boys!" "aww... Sanzu still didn't catch us.." "why did you draw on my face?!" "it was empty without so we drew on it! You're welcome!" "Mitchi I don't want to work with them anymore!" "Sanzu, they're only messing around they didn't hurt you did they?" "no.." "see? It's all good!" "thanks Takemichi for today's meeting we're ready any time to do that plan." "thanks to you too, Izana." "I can't wait to taste your food again!" "then are you all free next week on Friday?" "wait let me look." "take your time you can give me an answer when you get back! Text me and tell me you got home safely!" "will do!" as they were getting out the Haitanis kissed his hands and others too "goodbye queen.." "goodbye my knights!" they blushed and left quieckly while Takemichi laughed at them..

Takemichi closed the door and walked to his room seeing Kazutora and Sanzu there waiting "we did good right, queen?" "yes, my pet let me give you two your rewards!" Takemichi went closer to them and kissed them on their lips "if you behaved well, we can have fun later.." Takemichi left to clean leaving those two frozen in place.. "can you two help me clean?" "we're coming!"
.
.
.
.
.