Black Dress

Takemichi finally got out of Kazutora's and Sanzu's grip and when he was searching for clothes to wear since he got out of shower he found a black dress with slit on the couch and wore it not thinking much of it.

Looked at the mirror 'not bad but a too revealing.. Oh Inui gave me heels that matches this dress!' Takemichi went back to his room and found the heels he got from Inui 'not bad at all.. But I need to find different clothes before they wake up.. Or they won't let me go..' he found shorts and was about to leave when he felt four arms crawling onto him 'oh no..' "Mitchi.. Why do you always wake up early?" "I wanted to go and shower." "we couldve showered together.." "Mitchi what's up with that dress?" "oh.. You noticed?.." "it looks so great!" "wait wait! I need my camera!" "bring mine too!" Sanzu started to take pictures from his phone and putting it his wallpaper..

"stop I'm tired! No more!" "one more!" "no! You've taken dozens of pictures! Enough! You too Sanzu! Or no more cuddles for both of you!" "okay, but you look gorgeous in it! We have to buy more dresses!" "I'll wear it some other day okay?" "can you stay wearing it for few minutes.. Please?" they did the puppy eyes and Takemichi sighed "okay.." "yay!" Takemichi chuckled at thair childishness and went to make breakfast "what do you want for breakfast?" "fluffy pancakes!" "with extra whipped cream!" "all right! You two go get ready we'll go outside today!" "okay!"

"you sure about the deal?" "yeah, Kakucho.. I'm still thinking of what's he gonna do? He only said he wants revenge and not what's going to happen.. He's planning something big I'm sure of it." "Mitchi changed a lot, don't you think so Rindou? He's not the crybaby, we know I wanna see him again!" "aniki you're being loud.. I wanna see him too but he's probably busy." "nonsense! I'm texting him right now! He said he needs to go shopping first then we can hang out!" "wait aniki! Since when was your wallpaper his picture? I've never saw you taking it!" "well because we hanged out without you! Since you were so stubborn!" "ugh I should've known you're meeting with him!" "I told you I'm meeting up with Mitchi! And you said you're not interested!" Haitani brothers were arguing while Izana was having enough "enough you two! Just when I got rid of Mikey you two start to argue?! Go outside and do whatever you want!!" "hehe! Let's go Rindou!" they ran outside..

"Mikey for last fucking time! Takemichy doesn't want us to find him so let's leave!" "but-" "no buts Mikey! We've been searching for him for so long! Let's give up!" "I can't! We can't! He's still out there wanting to be saved! Like he saved us!" "Mikey you're becoming Takemichy.. With that determination.. Its scary.." "hey!! I'm just saying we need to save him!" "and we don't want that.. Since we don't know where's he!!" "I know who knows! Follow me!" "how do we know you're not lying?" "I'm not!" they went after Mikey to Kazutora's house and knocked on the door "guess he's not there.. Let's go to Kisaki then!" they went to Kisaki's house and Hanma opened the door "what's going on?" "let us in we need to talk to Kisaki!" "he's still refuses to leave.." "let us in then we need to talk!"

"Mitchi! We have an emergency!" "what is it?" "Mikey wants to talk to Kisaki about you! And your place.." "heh is that so? Guess he's not only a dorayaki maniac. Sanzu go there and help Hanma and Kisaki! Kazutora you come with me!" "yes my queen!" 'let's see what's Mikey gonna do.. Probably something disappointing.. I'll text Kisaki and Taiju quickly' "Kazutora call Izana and tell him our plan will start sooner than we expect.. Mikey is starting to move." 'like a chess piece still lost in his dark impulse and it's acting up I'm excited to see where's he's going!' Takemichi smiled walking to his chess game moving the chess piece "the game is starting! I'm waiting for their next move, I'm excited Haha! You guys are excited too?" "yes our queen!" "what will Toman do?.." Takemichi continued to defeat few chess pieces and walked away changing his clothes to go outside..

"ne, what do you think of this shirt aniki?" "hmm it doesn't match your hair so no." "ugh.. Then you chose one for me! I'm tired!" "hmm okay!" Ran chose few clothes and came back "those suits you better! Let's buy it and go eat! I'm hungry." "same oh isn't that Takemichi?" "where where?!!" "over there with that banana head!" "it is really him! Let's go and say hi!" "wait did you even pay for our clothes?" "yes! Now let's go!! Mitchi!" Ran pulled Rindou's hand and ran to Takemichi "oh Ran! Rindou! Hello!" "hello Mitchi!" Ran hugged Takemichi and Rindou joined "what are you doing here, Mitchi?" "I'm shopping for some stuff and you two?" "were just bored and looking around. Let's hang out Mitchi!" "maybe another time we're almost finished." "aww don't be like that Mitchi!" "then can we chat for a little bit?" "that's fine with me I was about to buy some food from a restaurant before going." "what a coincidence! We were about to buy food too!" Ran and Rindou were chattering with Takemichi while Kazutora was losing patience 'and here I thought we were in a date and they destroyed it, great.' "Tora? Do you not like the food?" "no I like it.." "then?" "just getting bored." "if you're bored you can buy something before leaving." "no need, I'll play with that new game I've bought." "okay, Haitanis tell me how are you doing?" "pretty well since you're here!" "I'm glad."

"Mikey I'm telling you I don't even know where he is!" "you're lying! Then what are these text messages?! Huh?" "those are old ones! See?" "I don't believe you! There must be something! Wait!" Mikey then called Takemichi on Kisaki's phone "hello Kisaki?" "Takemichy!!" "... Beep.." Takemichi hung up and Mikey called again "what is it? Manjiro.." "Takemichy.. Please come back.." "don't wanna, bye." "wait!" "what is it now? I'm busy!" "I want to talk to you alone." "why?" "we need to talk talk in private." "I don't accept it." "then can we talk in person?" "when?" "tomorrow here at 5 p.m." "hmm then we'll meet there with everyone then, good night." Takemichi hung up "is this real?" "are we really gonna see Takemichy?" "we'll see him tomorrow.. Get ready everyone!" "yes!" Hanma and Kisaki were smirking and Sanzu too behind his mask 'tomorrow's gonna be exciting..' the three smirking boys thought looking at Toman..
.
.
.
.
.