Is He Really Gone?

(Takemichi my sweet little baby he went through a lot and doesn't deserve this..)

Takemichi was smoking looking out the balcony at the sky puffing the smoke out.

"still smoking? Get inside it's getting cold." "come join me for a little bit! The sky is really beautiful tonight look at the moon its shining so bright!" Takemichi held onto someone's hand taking him out and pointing at the moon "well I guess I can stay for a bit.." they were enjoy the cold breeze and the night sky..
.
.
.
Few days later the simps were losing hope on finding him Mikey was sitting on Takemichi's bed looking at a photo of Takemichi smiling he held the picture close "please come back.. Takemichy.. I'm sorry.." Draken came and sat beside patting his back "Ken chin.. Is it my fault?" "no it's not don't blame yourself. We'll find him soon enough! Here I've bought you some dorayaki so eat up!" Draken showed Mikey a bag of dorayaki and started to feed Mikey "Kenchin can you bring me Mitchy's diary.. I feel like there's something hidden in there.."

Draken sighed and took Takemichi's diary they started to read it again multiple times "Kenchin what does it mean that he's the one who brought trouble to us? Is he getting blackmailed or is someone forcing him?" "I don't know but look here, he wrote that he's been protecting us before he became a member of toman.." "... Is there any hidden thing going to lead us where he ran away? Let's search his room and tell others of what we found." both were searching and made Takemichi's room upside down Draken lifted Takemichi's bedsheets and found some old pictures "Mikey look I found something!" "so did I Kenchin!"

Draken showed pictures he found and Mikey showed a big folded paper Mikey opened it and saw how there's everyone's name on it and arrows showing how they died or a bad ending "what is this? And what does this mean Kenchin?? What was he doing all this time?" "look Mikey your name is written here in big red letters and it shows a lot of red arrows to different futures.. He wrote this 'Mikey's different bad endings and how to stop him'.."

They looked at each other and called others to the living room Kisaki and Kazutora were the first ones to come and others came not long after "what is it Mikey? What's with all those things?" Baji asked "we found those hidden pictures in Takemichy's room and look here everyone's names is written on this huge paper!" Mikey said and Draken nodded they saw how everyones name is written there and their bad endings, death and more information "look Kisaki it says you manipulated everyone and killed them and led Takemichi into killing Hina.."

Hanma said reading it to his boyfriend "and Hina you died in different ways, the first one you died was in a car accident and Akkun died killing you..." Emma read it out loud making Hina cry "what does it mean..? What has he been into?" Draken showed those pictures he found "there's something I've found and it's our pictures and some information about us.." "how is this possible?" "is he working with someone and sending it to them? Like here's information about what we like and dislike listen to this 'Draken likes to work on motorbikes and he'll be work on one in the future!'" "me and Hakkai found these in the living room.."

Mitsuya said and Hakkai showed some little boxes "us too!! But in the trash!" Smiley said and Angry nodded showing more boxes "let's open it!" when they opened it they were surprised "that's the manga I've always wanted!" "and that's the cat toy I wanted to get for Peke J!" "isn't that the video game I've been saving for?" "the camera I've always wanted!" "a dorayaki plushie!?" "guys! There's a letter inside 'I've bought this for you since you've been wanting it for a while you're welcome!' he bought those for us and we didn't appreciate his work..." "it looks like he wanted to get rid of them.."
.
.
.
.
.
"I bet they found those papers I hid and those gifts I've wanted to throw away... Let the game of hide and seek start haha!.. Can you give me more ice cream?" "no you ate 3 already so no more!" "then can I-" "no not even cookies! No dessert for you!" "hmph fine!" "you should go to sleep." "if you'll read me a bedtime story!" "okay only one!" "deal!"

"so you're saying we died in a different ways and in different future?" Hina asked crying and being cuddled by her girlfriends "yes.. It seems like he's been working to get us to a better future with no deaths.." Kisaki said looking down "and what about those pictures? Is there any clues behind those pics?" Kazutora asked hugging Takemichi's rabbit plushie closer.

"there's only some writings but he cut himself out of every picture you see.. He really want us to forget about him like he didn't even exist wait there's a writing behind it 'Naoto will get disappointed.. But at least everyone is alive and I want to keep it this way for a bit..'" Chifuyu read out loud.." Naoto? As in my little brother??" Hina asked then something slipped from Chifuyu making Kazutora notice he went to take it and saw it was a picture of him and Takemichi when they were little kids he took the pic and there's something written on it 'don't let anyone read it but Kazutora.. You'll disappear with me soon!' Kazutora widened his eyes and hid the picture without anyone seeing him the simps split up again to search for him the girls went Hina's house to calm her down.

Kazutora, Kisaki and Hanma were left in Takemichi's house to 'search for more clues' Kisaki tried to call Takemichi to tell him their plan is working but Takemichi didn't answer instead it said his phone turned off.. "what's wrong Kisaki? It's like you've seen a ghost?" Hanma asked his boyfriend getting worried so he lifted Kisaki to his lap cuddling him "remember when we planned this...?" "yes? What about it did Takemichi say he wants to stay hidden?" "no.. I think he disappeared for real this time.. Look at this message he just send!" Kisaki showed the text he got from Takemichi it read 'thank you and goodbye! I'll miss you!' Kisaki looked down him and Takemichi were childhood friends and stayed like this for years and then Kazutora and Hanma joined their little group promising not leaving the other out and always looked for each other.

"oi! Kazutora can you bring me some cold water?" "I'm coming!" Kazutora ran still holding that rabbit plushie and gave Hanma a bottle of water and sat next to them opening TV Kazutora got his phone out to text Takemichi.

From: Kazutora
To: Mitchy<3

I found that picture you were talking about and I'm keeping it! Good night I'll see you soon!!

Send at 11:55

Kazutora smiled a little and went to Takemichi's bedroom he put everything back since Mikey and Draken messed up and slept there he hugged that rabbit plushie feeling Takemichi's warmth and drifted to sleep...
.
.
.