two

"jaden!" Travis yelled walking into his bedroom. Jadens body shot up, "i'm awake," he said with wide eyes only making travis chuckled. after jaden's heart stopped racing, he looked at his father, "what's up dad," Jaden asked.

"so you know how you wanted that feature on your tell me about tomorrow album?" travis asked sitting down on the bed. Jaden nodded, "we got one!" travis smiled. "really? who!" Jaden asked with a small smile on his face, "Machine Gun Kelly," he said. Jaden smile grew bigger. he was a big fan of machine gun kelly's music,

"thank you thank you thank you," he attacked his father with a hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek. Travis laughed, hugging his son back. "what's all the screaming for?" a tired alabama walked in Jadens room.

"we got exciting news about jaden's album," travis replied to his daughter as she laid down in his lap. "which is?" she asked.

"machine gun kelly is featuring on it," jaden smirked. bama smiled, "i'm so happy for you Jae," she said, "now i'm going back to sleep," she said crawling up to the top of the bed. "me too, it's only 1 pm," Jaden groaned laying back. bama laid on his chest.

"what time did you get home last night bug?" trav asked.

"5 am? but i didn't sleep well," he slurred as he started drifting back of to sleep. travis chucked getting up and pulling the blanket over his two kids.

LOST LOVERS

"fuck," jaden groaned, crumbling up the paper and tossing it across the room. he took a sip of his whiskey before setting the glass down. he couldn't thing of any lyrics for the new song. i mean it would help if he knew the guy he was writing it with.

"jaden, what's wrong," travis asked walking in, seeing his son visibly upset.

"i cant think of any lyrics for this stupid song," he groaned, sliding his hands down his face. "it's okay bug, your we're meeting up with kelly at the studio in around an hour, hour and a half," trav chuckled. Jaden nodded.

after his dad told him that, time flew by. they were currently stopping thru taco bell because jaden let it slip that he hadn't eaten in 3 days after he purged, on top of that he drank on an empty stomach. "jaden you promised me you were doing better," travis sighed, making a right turn into the studio parking lot. "i was, when you asked," Jaden mumbled. "i asked the day after you purged, why didn't you tell me bug," Travis asked softly, looking at his son.

tears began to develop in his eyes, "i didn't want you to be mad at me," he said looking down at his lap and playing with his fingers. travis sighed, grabbing his sons hand, "i would never be mad at you for something like that jaden," he said softly. jaden only nodded.

travis let go, getting out of the car, grabbing the bag of food. Jaden got out of the truck, grabbing his phone, wallet and keys. travis drove jaden's car there because he was too tired to drive his own.

LOST LOVERS

"Colson, my man," Trav smiled, dapping up Colson and pulling him into a hug. "where's the kid?" Colson asked after the pulled away. before travis could speak, the door opened, revealing Jaden on his phone with the straw to his baha blast in his mouth. "okay, ness i'm at the studio so i'll see you later," Jaden said, blowing her a kiss. "bye jae jae," she smiled, hanging up.

"i have to go to the bathroom, so you guys can introduce yourselves," Trav said, walking off to the bathroom.

Jaden sat his phone down on the table along with his drink before looking up. he and colson made eye contact before a smug look formed on the tall, blondes face.

Jaden slowly made his way to Colson, tracing the hickey on his neck as he got flash backs from the night before. "y-you're the guy from the c-club," Jaden whispered. Colson grabbed his chin, making Jaden look at him. "you know exactly who i am, Jaden," Colson murmured.

"i-i know y-you write music and w-work with my dad, i k-know you're the guy from the club" Jaden whispered again.

Colson nodded, caressing Jadens cheek. Colson knew exactly who Jaden was.

"are you only working with me on this song because of last night?" Jaden asked softly. "no, i heard your song think about me and i thought that shit was fire," he chuckled. Jaden felt relief on his bones and heart.

LOST LOVERS

Jaden slowly picked at his food but ate it. he hated eating in front of people especially someone he almost fucked at a club.

"so what are we thinking for the song Jaden," Colson asked, drinking Jadens baha blast. Jaden sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes playfully.

"i don't know, something mental health related for sure. like personal but no to personal," the small boy said finishing up his food. Colson nodded, tuning his guitar.

Jadens stomach started hurting. he wrapped his jacket around it, feeling extremely insecure all the sudden. he looked at Travis as tears filled his eyes, "dad," he whimpered. "shit, Jaden no," he said softly. he got up and crouched down in front of jaden. "dad i need to," Jaden softly replied, throwing his head back.

"bug, look at me," travis murmured, pulling Jadens head down to look at him. "no, you're so much stronger then this," Travis reassured Jaden, who immediately shook his head no. he felt it crawling up his throat and covered his mouth. Travis sighed, pulling the boy, off the couch and bringing him to the bathroom.

normally he can coax jaden out of it, but this time he couldn't and sadly had to let jaden do what he wanted to do considering it was already coming up his throat. "let me know if you need anything okay buggy?" Travis asked softly rubbing the boys back. jaden nodded before letting out a loud gag and everything that he had just ate, spew out of him.

"is he okay?" Colson asked his travis as he walked out of the bathroom and opened the mini fridge, seeing they had only one water in there anymore. "he will be, i'm gonna go get his tooth brush. will you bring this to him," Travis sighed, handing colson the water. the tall man nodded.

Travis grabbed jadens car keys, walking out to the car.

Colson made his way into the bathroom, hearing the toilet flush. he walked in seeing Jaden sitting on the floor, up against the wall, crying.

"hey hey hey what's wrong," he frowned, sitting next to Jaden. Jaden immediately attached himself to Colsons body, crying softly into his chest. "it hurts so bad," he whimpered. Colson pulled jaden into his lap and jaden's arms wrapped tighter around Colsons neck. "i'm so sorry Jae," Kelz murmured, rubbing the boys back.

LOST LOVERS

hellooo, i'm back but updates will still be slow:)

8 votes for a new chapter!

~bree