three

December 17, 2021
@ the studio, 6:45 pm

"okay okay, so you have the chorus down, and your first verse, whatre you thinking for the pre chorus" Colson said laughing, as Jaden wiped the chocolate milk off his face, after it came out of his nose.

"it's not funny it burns," Jaden whined as he laughed as well, making Colson laugh more.

once Jaden changed his shirt into Colsons hoodie, considering it was his fault Jaden got it all over himself. "okay, so for the pre chorus, maybe we could something like," Jaden started before clipping his guitar, "maybe it's all my fault, there's no one i can call for help, it's really getting worse then i thought and i'm done. no prescription makes me betters," he said finishing the verse.

"then that can lead into the chorus, which we'll sing together. then that'll lead to your verse," Jaden softly told him. "ya, that's sick as fuck," Colson smiled.

"have you written your verse yet Mr Baker," Jaden smiled. colson chuckled, "no but maybe it could go something like," Colson said as he started playing his guitar, "lobotomized then forget this, friday night, made a death wish, saturday, felt like shit. i do this to my self cause i'm anxious. i saw a movie and i wished it was my life and then i heard a song that i wished i wrote for you," Colson sang but stopped, "that's all i got," He laughed.

"okayy, maybe you could finish the verse with like," Jaden started and looked around the room, his eyes landing on a colsons pack of cigarettes.

"cigarettes rotting me on the inside and x-rays showing i got more bad news," Jaden sung softly to the pale skinned man as he sat his guitar down. "that felt targeted but it could work," Colson joked, setting his guitar down on its stand.

Jaden but his lip, looking at Colson. his next move was risky considering he didn't know pretty much anything about the man, but you know, yolo, right?

Jaden stood up, sitting in Colsons lap, straddling him. "what're you doing Jaden?" Colson asked softly, putting his hands on Jadens waist. Jaden looked at Colsons lip then back to his eyes, "can i kiss you, Colson," he asked quietly, putting his hands on Colsons face.

Colson nodded, making Jaden slowly lean in. he was hesitant when he got closer but none the less did as he asked. the kiss got rough, making Jaden start to grind his hips on Colson.

he let out a soft moan, causing his mouth to open. Colson didn't miss the opportunity to slide his tongue in Jadens mouth.

he picked Jaden up by his thighs as he stood up. he carried him over to the couch, laying him on it.

the kiss was like fireworks, they never wanted it to end. it was like they were in love. Colson kissed down Jadens jaw too his neck causing the boy to let out soft, breathless moans.

Colson lathered the area with spit before sucking it and popping the blood vessels in that area, making jaden let out more soft moans. he made a few more before they were interrupted by footsteps approaching the door. they quickly got off of each other, Jaden a flustered mess.

"hey, sorry i'm late. your mom and sisters aren't feeling well so i had to wait til landon got home," trav sighed, sitting on the chair. "so no family trip to the fair?" Jae asked with a frown. travis sadly shook his head.

the fair was the one time a year jaden put everything aside. he would even speak to landon on the days they went. that's how happy he was. it was basically his escape from everything.

"i'm sorry bug, i know you were looking forward to it," Travis spoke softly. "it's okay," Jaden forced a smile.

"i can take him, i had planned on taking Casie when i left here," Colson offered. the two nodded, "y'all can show me what y'all have done on the song and we can go out separate ways, yah?" Trav said. Colson and jaden agreed.

so they showed him the song and they left.

"we're you really planning on bringing Casie or?" Jaden asked with a smirk, as they walked up tot he ticket booth. "she's out of town with her mom and best friend," Colson smiled, putting his arm over Jadens shoulder.

LOST LOVERS

lols pt 9 of me rising my booksssss

9 votes for new chapter!

-bree