ten

february 21, 2022

"good morning lovey," Jaden smiled. "hello angel boy," Colson kissed him. Jaden pulled away, "ew morning breath," he teased. Colson playfully rolled his eyes, pulling Jaden back in for a kiss. Jaden giggled, getting fully on top of Colson.

eventually they pulled away. they got up to brush their teeth and get ready for the day.

Jaden walked into the living room with a colson behind him. every one stopped what they were doing and looked at him, "hey baby," kourtney smiled. "hey momma," Jaden said.

"do you need anything," travis asked, "here, come-come sit," he said.

"dad," Landon reprimanded his father. "i-it's fine, i'm fine," Jaden sighed sitting down. between Jadens mental health, his eating disorder and the car accident they were babying him more then usual. it was only his first day back home.

"hey i hope y'all don't mind but i invited bree and them over, they wanted to see me," Jaden said, "not at all baby," Kourtney smiled kissing his head as she sat down.

LOST LOVERS

"Jaden!" Bree squealed, hugging him. "i missed you so fucking much,"she hugged him tighter. "i missed you too," he smiled, "cooper and nessa are sick so they couldn't make it, sabs taking care of them," Xan informed their best friend.

Jaden nodded, leading his friends to his living room and once again, everyone stopped what they were doing to pay attention to him. Jaden quietly whimpered, "hey you okay?" Colson asked softly. Jaden mentally rolled his eyes at the question.

"i'm fine," he quietly said, sitting down. "did you take your medications?" Travis asked walking in the living room with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"oh you mean my Anti-Depressants, Migraine, Anxiety, OCD and Schizophrenia meds? yep all 5," Jaden sarcastically said, taking his fathers glass of whiskey and drinking the whole thing. he sat the glass on the coffee table as everyone stared at him.

Travis furrowed his eyebrows, sitting down next to kourtney. "what? can everyone stop staring at me, y'all act like i've never drank before," Jaden awkwardly laughed, sitting back and pulling his feet up.

"it's just- you seem off," bama said with a concerned look. "we'll almost dying can do that to you," he said in a high pitch voice with a tight smile on his face, trying to push down the knot in his throat.

"Jae, are you okay honey," Kourtney asked softly.

Jaden groaned, feeling the knot crawl up his throat. it made its way to his eyes so he covered them. "i wish everyone would stop fucking asking me that," he laughed loudly, standing up.

"Jaden..." travis asked in a cautious tone. "i swear to god if i hear that tone one more time i'm gonna scream," he said, grabbing his car keys off the coffee table.

"baby, where are you going," Colson sighed. "for a drive, maybe i'll get into another car accident and go into another coma so i don't have to deal with all your bullshit questions," he shouted, walking out of the living room and to the front door.

"and he wonders why we ask so many questions," Landon sighed, leaning back.

Jaden shut his car door as a soft quiet sob left his mouth. he punched the steering wheel until his knuckles were raw and their was crimson liquid leaking out of it. he leaned on the steering wheel as he cried.

a few minutes later he calmed down, and drove off.

LOST LOVERS

Jaden walked in the house an hour later. once he made it to the living room, he saw everyone was still there, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him.

"i swear to god if y'all look at me like that one more damn time i will walk back out that front door and not come back," Jaden snapped at his family and friends. "okay, nels, let's go get you ready for bed," Bama smiled softly at her little sister.

"all fucking day, y'all have been nothing but- but cautious and care full with me. i get i was in a coma, but i'm here now. i'm awake. y'all are treating me like i'm a piece of glasses, like i'll break if i move a muscle a-and-and i'm sick of it," he shouted.

"jaden, we're just worried about you. we almost lost you," Travis said softly.

Jaden scoffed and then laughed. "i want y'all to look at me," he said softly, no one did. "baby," Colson started. "look at me," Jaden cut him off. they all looked at him. "does any part of me look broken to y'all?" he asked.

"Jaden, you almost died. you have all these mental disorders. you're fragile, of course we're gonna be careful with you," travis said softly. more tears filled Jadens eyes, "answer the fucking question. please," he begged. "no, there's no part of you that's broken,"Colson answered his boyfriends question.

"so then why are y'all acting like i am," Jaden asked softly. "we just wanna fix you, we don't want you to be miserable anymore," Kourtney answered. Jaden laughed almost, psychotically.

he left the room for a second coming back in with five bottles of pills in his hand. he squatted down in front of his mom. "mom, there's no fixing me because i don't need to be fixed. this is me, it's me," Jaden cried softly, wanting them to understand.

kourtney nodded her head her head quickly. Jaden scoffed again, standing up. "i'm not broken so stop treated me like i am. stop trying to fix someone who doesn't fucking need it," Jaden shouted, throwing the pill bottles on the couch, leaving the room.

"i think maybe we should go," Layla said a few minutes later after they all just sat in silence. "ya, i'm going to bed," Casie said. Landon sucked his teeth, "ya me too," he quickly said, following her upstairs.

Colson sighed, "i'm gonna go lay with him, even though he probably hates all of us right now," he said, picking up the pill bottles, and heading upstairs. Kourtney and Travis stayed there for the rest of the night, not speaking. breathing in the fact that they were terrible parents.

"hey, angel boy," Colson murmured, laying beside Jaden. "Colson if you're gonna tell me how wrong i was you can save it. i already know," Jaden cried softly.

"nothing you said was wrong Jaden. you just wanted to be heard and none of us would listen. i'm so sorry baby. we all are," Colson softly told him.

Jaden turned over to face him. "i'm a bad person," he whimpered. "what? no why would you say that," Colson asked. "because y'all didn't mean harm. i'm sorry i snapped on y'all like that," he said softly.

"you have absolutely no reason to apologize princess, you did nothing wrong, okay," Colson reminded him. Jaden nodded. Colson wiped his tears, "i love you my angel boy," Colson smiled softly. Jaden smiled, "i love you baby," he said, kissing Colson.

Jaden rolled on top of him, giggling into the kiss. he put his legs in the air while colsons hands rested on his back. "my safe place," Jaden smiled, pulling away. Colson smiled as Jaden laid his head in the crease of his neck. then a guilty feeling filled Colsons bones.

i have to tell him.

LOST LOVERS

this is such a cringy dramatic chapter LMFAO

8 votes for a new chapter

-bree