eleven

february 22, 2022

Jaden walked into his bathroom, opening his medicine cabinet. he grabbed the 5 pill bottles take each of them. he sighed, looking in the mirror, "why cant i be normal," he thought, sitting on the floor as tears flowed out of his eyes.

Jaden held his knees to his chest. he cried for a few minutes before hearing a knock on the door.

"hey lovey, are you okay in there," Colson asked softly through the door. "i'm fine, Colson go away," Jaden bit his tongue, choking back a sob. "angel, what's wrong," Colson asked again.

"i don't wanna be with you, okay? just go away, and don't come back, please. it's better for both of us," Jaden replied as the sob he was once holding back forced its way out of Jadens mouth.

"jaden, what the fuck is wrong," Colson asked again, "fuck, Colson please just go away. we'll both be hurt in the end if you don't just leave," Jaden shouted, leaning his head against the wall. Colson scoffed, walking away from the door. he grabbed his things and walked out of Jadens room.

"cas, are you ready?" he asked his daughter. "uh yah, i gotta go grab my bag," she said softly. "okay, i'll be in the car," he replied, coldly. "bye kels," kourtney smiled.

"ya," is all he said walking out the front door. kourtney looked at travis and they both shrugged.

LOST LOVERS
february 25, 2022

"jaden, are you okay bug," he asked after knocking on the bathroom door softly. "does it sound like i'm okay, dad? when are y'all gonna stop fucking asking me that," Jaden sobbed softly.

"what's wrong bug," Travis sighed. "nothing, i'm fine. leave me alone," Jaden said. "you know i can't leave you jaden, not when you're like this," travis replied softly. "cant you just break the rules one time and leave me alone," Jaden begged his father.

"you know i can't jaden, not when you're in one of your depression episodes," travis informed the boy. truth be told, he didn't know if jaden was rightfully diagnosed. he doesn't know what jaden has, but he doesn't believe it's depression. not anymore.

meanwhile, on the other side of the bathroom door Jaden was being horrible to himself.

he had small slits on his stomach and his wrist. he was going through absolute hell. he was in so much pain. he hated everything about himself, from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet.

he hated how he pushed people away, all of his friends, family, colson. he hated how guilty he felt afterwards but he would never admit it. he was extremely self destructive. he felt worthless. he constantly felt like if he was gone the world would be better.

he heard the bathroom door unlock from the outside, making him panic. "no no no, my baby boy," travis said quickly, pulling his son into a hug. "go away," Jaden whined, trying to get out of his fathers grip but he couldn't, no matter what he did.

he was so embarrassed by himself. he knew his friends and family were embarrassed of him. he didn't want them to live like they had to worry about him constantly.

"jaden, you know what's happening now, right," Travis sighed softly. Jaden whimpered and shook his head, "i cant go back there! please, don't send me back," he cried.

"bug, you know i don't want too. but it's my job to make sure your being taken care of. it's only for. a few days, okay?" Travis said softly, with his hands on Jaden's cheeks. he felt the hot tears burn his skin.

"please, i'll be good, just don't take me back there," he begged. travis felt knot form in his throat, "i have to Jaden,"he replied, pulling the boy back into a hug as he cried.

LOST LOVERS

Jaden stood behind Travis as he was being checked into the hospital to be evaluated, again. he was actually standing with his arms wrapped around his mom.

travis and kourtney believe jaden was misdiagnosed with depression, they could be wrong but they want to be sure.

"wow this just gets harder each time," travis sighed, covering his face so he didn't cry. he rarely cried, he didn't wanna be seen as weak. "okay, umm, i'll see you in three days bug," he whispered, avoiding eye contact with Jaden.

"c-can you at least give me a hug before i go," Jaden whimpered quietly. "of course i will," Travis gave in, letting a few tears leak out of his eyes. he hugged Jaden tight, like he would never see him again.

of course kourtney took this hard, but she handled it better this time. travis, he did not.

"okay, your room is ready, Mr Hossler," the doctor said softly.

"i love you, okay? i'll see you in three days," travis kiss Jadens head once. he gave Kourtney a hug and before they took him back.

"he'll be okay, my love," Kourtney said softly.

poor colson. is all travis could think about.

LOST LOVERS

this shit is cringy and gross and disgusting why do y'all read this shit holy fuck anyways thing you for almost a thousand reads i love yall<3

none of my chapters are proof read:)

8 votes for a new chapter

-bree