six

later that night, 12:03 am

"stay safe, call me as soon as you get home," Travis hugged his son tightly, as if something bad were to happen if he let go.

"it's only a 30 minute drive, dad, we'll be fine," Jaden cooed to his father. travis pulled away, putting a hand on his face. "i know, i love you bug," he smiled, kissing Jadens head. "i love yall," Jaden said, kissing both of their cheeks. Jaden and Colson left. Casie stayed there with Bama.

"so did you have a good birthday, angel," Colson asked softly. Jaden smiled, "it was the best, i loved the matching bracelets we all have," he answered. Colson smiled, putting his hand on Jadens thigh, under his skirt, rubbing it with his thumb.

Jaden held his hand as he did so. Jaden opened snapchat take a picture of Colsons hand.

Colson stopped at a stop sign, looking both ways, making sure there were no cars. he had always been a thorough driver.

but tonight, his thoroughness was no use. a car came out of no where, going atleast 95 miles per hour in a 45. whoever was driving that car, slammed into the side of Colsons. the side Jaden was sitting on.

his phone flew to the drivers side and his head slammed against the glass, his body jerked forward, hitting the dashboard immediately making him go unconscious. the seat belt did nothing but choke him.

a few minutes later, colsons eyes opened and he let out a groan but he felt fine. he turned his head to check on jaden, seeing his head covered in blood. you could see where his head hit the window because there was blood in that vicinity. Colson unbuckled, "jaden," he said, tapping Jadens face lightly. "come on jaden's up," he said, feeling tears start to form. he saw a cop car and an ambulance, along with a fire truck.

he saw Jadens phone in his lap, the screen was crack but other then that it was fine.

another few minutes later, Jaden was being rolled into the stretcher. "travis," Colson said into the phone, trying not to cry. "yah, kels, did y'all make it home?" jaden's father asked over the phone.

"n-no, we got into a car accident," Colson said, wiping his mouth as tears began to fall. "are y'all okay? is anyone hurt," travis asked in a worried tone. Colson stepped into the ambulance, "no. um, jaden's hurt, really bad. he's barely breathing, his head was bleeding really bad, so uh i think you should come to the h-hospital," Colson whispered the last part because his voice cracked.

"yah, im on my way," Travis quickly said.

LOST LOVERS

colson paced in the waiting area, waiting for travis, kourtney and the kids. his heart ached. he wanted nothing more then to hold Jaden.

"colson," travis shouted softly from across the room to get the man's attention as he walked over. "t-trav i-i'm so sorry, i didn't see the car, this is all my fault," Colson rambled before Travis cut him off with a hug, "sh, sh it's okay kels. it's not your fault. he's gonna be okay," travis whispered as colson cried softly into his shoulder.

"baker," a nurse came out.

Colson pulled away from the hug, "that's me," he said, wiping his face with his sleeve.

"he never regained consciousness. he's not dead, he's not brain dead either. he's just in a coma. we don't know when he'll wake up," she spoke softly to the man in distress.

"w-what w-was t-t-the c-cause," he stuttered out.

"it seems like he hit his face on the dash board during the accident. but he also got his head bashed into the window. we found shards of glass in his skull," she answer him.

"can i see him," he asked bluntly.

"colson you don't have too," travis told him. "can i see him," Colson asked again.

the lady nodded, leading him to the room with Jaden.

he pulled a chair by the bed, "hey my little dove, i hope your gonna make it," Colson sighed, grabbing Jadens hand.

"i don't know what i would do without you, your all i ever wanted. you cant die jaden. i would rather die first then you. you cannot leave me," Colson cried, softly on the boys hand.

a few minutes later he stopped for a second. "you're phoned okay, the screens cracked but other then that it's good. it got lucky," Colson tried to joke so he could make the mood lighter.

"i'm gonna head home and try and sleep, ik try and come by tomorrow," he smiled softly, standing up after kissing Jadens skin.

LOST LOVERS

boo lame boo tomato tomato tomato throwin tomatoes! this chapter sucks!

8 votes for a new chapter!

-bree