seventeen

may 17, 2022

Jaden laid Colsons bed, next to Colson on live. he hadn't stopped smiling.

make an only fans

y'all are so hot together

"we are not making an only fans!" Colson laughed at the comments.

Only half of jadens upper half was in frame. this gave him the perfect opportunity to tease Colson.

he pulled out his phone and went to his my eyes only.

he pulled up a picture of a couple weeks ago. Colsons cum all over jadens body as Jaden sucked his fingers.

Colsons breath hitched and he smiled. trying to ignore it.

Jaden scrolled up some to a video from last night. he made sure he's volume was down as he watched himself ride Colson.

he saw colsons dick start to poke through his sweats so he kept going. he went to a picture of his lips around colsons dick, a little bit of cum leaking out of his mouth. his hands on whatever didn't fit in his mouth. Colsons hand gripped his hair and jaden making eye contact with him.

"well we're gonna get off here, i hope y'all have a great day," Colson said quickly ending the life.

Colson pulled Jaden on his lap, "ah ah ah," Jaden smiled, "remember last week when you were palming me at dinner, then didn't help me?" Jaden teased.

Colson groaned. he did indeed do that.

"then teased me even more while i jerked off?" he continued.

"have fun lovey," Jaden said as he went to go get up. "i'm gonna take a shower, get ready for our date," Jaden smiled.

Colson groaned when Jaden went into his bathroom.

Colson pulled up the fun pictures and videos of him and jaden and spit in his hand. he stuck his hand in his sweat pants, wrapping his fingers around the base of himself and slowly stroked himself.

he watched a video of Jaden sucking him off as he did so.

his pumps got faster and he let out strings a moans, "fuck fuck," he let out. and after a few minutes of this, he realized it wasn't working. he needed jaden.

he got up, walked in the bathroom, got undressed, and stepped into the shower, immediately grabbing Jaden by his throat causing him to gasp.

he shoved Jaden against the wall roughly and Jaden bit his lip, pulling Colsons body to so there's were touching.

"help me out, yes?" Colson murmured to the boy.

"after the shower," Jaden whispered, "so i can feel all of you," he smiled, wrapping his hands around Colsons dick.

Colson smirked, turning the shower off. he picked Jaden up and carried him to his bed, not caring that he was wet.

Colson laid him on it, laying on top of him and they started making out. he held one of Jadens legs that was bent. Jaden put both hands on Colsons face, remembering the first time they had sex, almost 5 years ago.

he pulled away from the kiss as he and Colson just stared at each other, "it's always been you," he whispered, pressing their foreheads together before kissing him again.

the kiss was sweet. Colsons hand slid from Jadens leg to his waist, also remembering the first time they had sex. except this time it wasn't a sweet memory and he pulled away from the kiss. worry plastered both their faces for different reasons.

"hey whats wrong," Jaden asked softly, dragging his thumb back and forth on Colsons cheek bone.

"why don't you hate me?" Colson asked, getting off the bed and grabbing to random pairs of sweats that were at the foot of it. one for Jaden, one for him.

once they both put them on, Jaden answered.

"because, you treat me like i'm the most perfect thing in the world, better than anyone ever has," Jaden smiled softly, sitting next to Colson.

"i took advantage of you, you're age," Colson answered. Jaden only scoffed, a small laugh following.

"you couldn't have possibly know i was 17, i was at a fucking club drunk," Jaden told him.

"not even just that, it was after. i had sex with you on my fucking desk, at the school, eve after knowing how old you were," Colson said. he felt disgusted with himself.

"Colson, where's this all coming from," Jaden went to take his hand but Colson moved it away.

Jaden only whimpered.

"we've been fine the past 5 months, why all the sudden is it a problem now?" Jaden asked, wrapping his hands around his own body, suddenly feeling insecure.

"you were 17, Jaden," he replied.

"ya past the legal age of consent?" Jaden shot back.

"i just think we need a break," Colson whispered, "a break up," he told him.

"i want you to be able to think about things before we further this," He continued.

"Colson think about what you're doing," Jaden said softly, as tears entered his eyes. he put a hand on Colsons face, making him look at him.

"i've been able to think about this for 5 months, i know what i want and that's you," Jaden whispered, putting their foreheads together. Colson grabbed his wrist.

"i want you to think, without me their to influence it," Colson replied, moving Jadens hand away.

Jaden stood up, scoffing.

"Colson, if i walk out that door, i'm not coming back. not this time," Jaden whimpered, tears threatening to fall.

Colson looked up at him with tears already falling, "maybe that's for the best,"

now what if i said this was the end? how pissed would y'all be? go read sparks fly right dafuq now