fifteen

Jaden woke up the next morning to Colson not in the bed. he heard his voice downstairs, so he got up, did his morning routine and then went down.

"good morning lovely people," Jaden smiled seeing everyone in the kitchen. "it's two in the afternoon babe," Colson smiled kissing his lips quickly, "hm well you didn't wake me up this morning," Jaden chuckled.

"you just looked so peaceful," Colson awed. Jadem giggled, grabbing some plates, "do y'all want lunch?" Jaden asked. "you don't have to make us food, Jae, we got it," landon said opening the fridge.

"cookings my thing, don't try to steal that too," Jaden spat. everyone looked at him, "i'm sorry, i think it's just my meds, i'm still adjusting to them," Jaden sighed.

"it's okay," Landon said quietly, walking over to the table.

"so do y'all want anything to eat, i think i'm gonna just pick something up. chick fil a sound good?," Jaden asked, everyone nodded. "why don't we just door dash?" Bama questioned.

"cause i wanna drive," Jaden answered.

"text me your orders," Jaden smiled, walking to the front door. "you're not gonna put pants on?" Travis asked.

"i'm in boxers and a hoodie. i'm just gonna be in my car," Jaden replied. Travis nodded, "colson you wanna come?" Jaden asked opening the door.

"sure," he said, jogging to the front door. "are you sure? you don't have to if you don't want to, i'll be fine on my own," Jaden rambled when colson got to the door. Colsons furrowed his eyebrows, "do you want me to come, baby?" Colson asked softly.

Jaden nodded, "then i wanna come," he smiled, kissing his head, taking the keys from Jaden.

LOST LOVERS

the whole way there, Jaden sat in comfortable silence, well he didn't until they would stop at a stop sign. every time they did, Colson would give him a slow kiss.

Colson would always do that, he would also make him paper rings with their straw wrappers every time they went out.

"are you okay my love," Colson asked as they pulled into the chick fil a drive thru.

Jaden nodded, "i'm okay," he smiled, handing Colson his phone with everyone's orders pulled up.

"and a large dr pepper with that chicken nugget meal, that'll be all," Colson smiled at the worker. once they got there food, Colson sat it in the backseat, and Jaden held the drinks.

"why didn't you tell me, Colson," Jaden asked softly. Colson choked on his drink, as he pulled out into the driveway.

"i didn't want you to be mad at me, Jaden. four years ago you were 17 and i was 29. what if you realized it was a mistake, and that i was taking advantage of you," Colson answered softly.

"nothing with you would have ever been considered a mistake in my eyes, colson," Jaden said, opening his door. Colson went into the backseat and grabbed the food.

"you were 17 Jaden, i was a grown man with a kid. i don't know how you're parents were okay with it in the first place," Colson sighed, then his heart starting racing. fuck.

"wait, you knew they knew?" Jaden asked with raised eyebrows as he stopped in the middle of the driveway.

"well we both knew your mom knew," Colson said, "yah and what about my dad, Kelly?" Jaden said.

"he was my first call after the club encounter," Colson sighed, looking down. "okay so, you lied to me for weeks, then, and now you lied to me for months? is there anything else you're not telling me," Jaden asked, he was trying to keep his calm as he walked into the house with Colson.

"me and you're dad have been talking every day for the past 4 years," Colson told him the final peace of the storyline.

"oh my god, you're un-fucking-believable," Jaden whispered as tears filled his eyes, dropping the drinks. thank god there was a pile of clothes there or they would've exploded.

"Jaden wait," Colson said, going after Jaden. "i'm tired of waiting, Colson," Jaden screamed, causing everyone to go into the room they were in.

"for 4 years, i tried filling the Colson shaped hole in my fucking stomach and nothing worked," Jaden said as tears fell down his cheeks.

"for four years, i waited for you, and i didn't even know i was doing it and i'm tired. i'm tired of trying, Colson," Jaden bit his lip to try and choke the sob back.

"i wanted to call you more than anything, Jaden," Colson told him softly.

Jaden chuckled softly, "no, no you did not, because 4 years ago, you left me when i fucking needed you," Jaden said softly.

"and you didn't leave because you were scared, you didn't leave cause you wanted to protect me, you left because you didn't want me. which is fair, i mean who would wanna be with an immature, sensitive 17 year old right," Jaden sniffled with a smile.

"that is not true and you know it," Colson said, as a tear trickled down his cheek.

"yes it is, Colson. you said it yourself," Jaden answered. "you kept in contact with my dad for 4 years, and didn't once call me or text me," Jaden chuckled.

"i know, and i'm sorry," Colson said softly, looking at him. "you're way to cool with risking me Colson," Jaden chuckled softly.

"i just wanted to wait for the right timing. i saw the way you looked at me at the club. i saw the fireworks in your eyes, but i also saw that you didn't remember me and it hurt, i thought we could start over and then you would slowly remember," Colson started.

"i really just didn't want you to see me as a mistake from your past," Colson sighed.

"you're not a mistake, Colson. you never have been," Jaden informed, walking off.

a minute later he came back with the drinks that he dropped, and the bag of food colson sat down. he grabbed colsons hand and pulled him on the couch.

"now, can we all shut the fuck up about that shit, Colsons here now. i'm not mad at him, i understand his reasoning. i'm not mad at anyone. we eat, and we watch movies for the rest of the day," Jaden smiled at his family.

he laid against Colson, "you're sure you're not mad at me?" he asked softly.

"i'm sure, lovey," Jaden smiled, kissing Colsons lips.

the rest of the day was actually really fun, he was getting along with landon as if they were little kids, him and Casie had a great bond.

Bama and penelope were off to the side, she was playing dolls and with slime with penelope. only thing is, dove wasn't their. she was at nessas.

LOST LOVERS

they always get shitty towards the end😥

8 votes for new chapter

-bree