Chapter 5: A Fox And Her Man (Lemon)

Narrative Pov.

"Caught the bastard" A T.T.O soldier yelled as he caught a winged bat creature by its neck with a catch pole, tying the noose around its neck and locking onto it as the creature tried to claw itself free. "Get it!" The T.T.O that was struggling with the creature ordered as another rushed to it and stabbed a needle into its neck, the black liquid inside of the syringe immediately incapacitating it. Another group of them huddled closer as they all inspected the bat creature, its snores being heard from every single soldier surrounding it. "Finally caught this bastard, huh?" Commander Redd came up from behind all of the other soldiers, towering over them, as he did so, all of the symbols on their chests glowed a fluorescent red. The symbols were all the same. A single red eye with nothing but a black "X" in the middle, serves as a pupil. "Alright, looks like we got more than enough evidence on what the fuck goes in this dimension. Let's head back to--" But a loud screech emitting from the sky silenced Commander Redd instantly. They all simultaneously looked up to see a dragon-like abomination tower over them.

A giant dragon-like entity flew around them, screaming so loud that it could have burst the eardrums of anyone around it, but luckily the squad was protected by their helmets that had built-in spectral sound signature frequencies. Though its eldritch exterior was enough to frighten anyone...

 Though its eldritch exterior was enough to frighten anyone

"Jesus. Earlem Realm is something else. You could find almost anything that just doesn't make sense." One of the T.T.O's expressed as he watched the dragon entity fly away. "Let's just get out of here quickly. I'm done fighting these damn things, there's just no shortage of them. And I mean, we should be getting out of here, 'cause there's like...a fucking army of them coming." Commander Redd said as he looked through a pair of binoculars to see a horde of demonic creatures rushing to him.

A red portal was created as multiple trucks drove into it, along with the squad of T.T.O's inside of the trucks. "Thank god we got out of there in one piece. Had we stayed we would have been turned into food for those fucking maniacs." Commander Redd commented as they finally arrived back at The Genesis Dimension. "Did someone catch that on video?" He asked and one of the soldiers had raised their hands, handing the mini-camera to him. "Good. If we didn't, this wouldn't have been easy to explain to Mr.Peterson."

Upon saying his name, a soldier handed him a cordless landline. "Sir?" He spoke into the phone and another voice was heard. "Did you catch a sample?" The voice asked him, presumably Mr.Peterson. "Yes sir." He responded and the landline immediately turned off, apparent by the continuous dial. "Thank god it's under our watch. We can't have H.E.A.V.E.N or H.E.L.L getting a piece of it." 

...
...
...

Y/N's Pov.

I was in my office not knowing what to do since this is the only place in the world where I can find solitary peace among myself. Earlier I was informed about what happened to Duncan and I forgave him because I've been watching the security feed. Those boys always picked on him, god knows why but I ended up expelling them. No mercy this time. This school is not about competition, it's about protecting those that can't protect themselves, and these boys are either from rich families who wanted to go to some prestige academy or just joined for the hell of it and weren't planning on becoming anything but assholes that will probably boast about their stature to others. I had to get rid of them immediately because if we have officers like that within our ranks then the academy's reputation would come down on us like an elevator.