London Fight/return

OVER 1000 VIEWS!!! Wow! Highest number of view for my two stories! And so this is the seventeenth chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

Don't own any characters except Garth, and Jeff Wagner (except the name).

The helicopter then landed, and some soldiers opened the right hand side doors. Ben went out first, followed by Reed, and then Garth. He looked ahead/upwards to see that the iconic London Eye Ferris wheel was breaking loose from its beam, and was falling sideways towards the River Thames. Deciding to go in, Garth followed Ben and Sue towards the grey riverside, where the pods, and the people within them, were in danger. Sue went out ahead, turned around and used her shield power to stop the Ferris wheel from moving any further sideways. A few seconds later, Ben moved in and grabbed a damaged section, and used his super strength to push it up a bit. Garth ran over and in between the nearest two pods (on Ben's left) and went up to (the pod on his left) the right hand side of the entrance, held out his left arm. "Move!" He heard Ben say. "Come on! Everybody out! Now!" He cried as the passengers started to get out. Suddenly, he heard a strange sound coming from the river, turned his head leftwards slightly to see a crater had formed in the middle of The Thames, which was flowing into it.

Garth then turned his head to face the two pods one by one (the right  one, then the left one), and the remaining passengers in them. "Come on! Move! Get out now!" He yelled out of concern for the passengers, moving his head from Left to right. As the last three passengers in the left pod, a family came up, the mother and the daughter got out, but just as the father was getting out, the Ferris wheel started to move towards the river again. The father was thrown back into the rear of the pod, the others screaming, Garth's eyes widening. He then suddenly heard a loud clanking and whooping sound, looked rightwards/behind to see a big cable had broken off of the wheel, and the tip of it was heading incredibly fast towards the escaping passengers in the right pod! Not even processing the moment in his brain, his reflexes kicking in, his leapt towards the running passengers, the broken tip of the cable now being blocked from the passengers by Garth. He then stopped, arms and legs out as a barrier, and the tip then made contact, struck him in the abdodeman, the impact was so great, that it literally ripped through everything of him, suit, skin, bones, everything, literally ripping him in half!

 His legs, now completely separated from his body, went limp and fell on the ground, the rest of his body, still alive, fell on the ground about two to three feet away, a puddle of splattered blood (from the separation) in between! His blood veins had sealed themselves up instantly, as did the bottom end of the rest of his body, though it was now pointy and jagged. Garth, no longer feeling his legs, (his face pointing at and angle towards the floor) shook his head a few times to recover from the moment, thought it had only felt a sudden but massive sting to him, and exhaled, then looked forwards, seeing the rest of the passengers get out and ran. "Guys! What are you doing?!" He heard Sue yell out. "Ben! Lift it higher!" He heard Reed out a few seconds later, then (hearing Ben say "I'll try.") used his hands and arms to turn his body 90 degrees to the right, looked upwards to see Reed flaming and flying (obviously Johnny had touched him), and moved towards the beam and as the wheel was lifted into place by Ben, Reed the shoot beams of fire at the link, effectively welding the two back together. A few seconds later, and things seemed normal, so Garth let out a sign. He lay where he was for a second, before turning his body round 180 degrees with his hands and arms, facing the river, then started to pull/move himself forwards. "Oh, my God." He heard Ben mutter out in shock, staring out at the river. When he'd pulled himself forwards enough to see what Ben (and the others as the joined them) see, his eyes widened in shock: what was usually blue water, was now brown dirty riverbed mud and objects, some boats that were no longer floating, and in the middle, a deep black crater! The crater was so deep, the entire River Thames had drained into it! Not a drop of water was left, and if you looked down into the crater, you wouldn't see the water it was that deep!