One.

Giselle

"Shit!" I hear my best friend, Malory cuss from her bathroom in our apartment.

Malory and I have been best friends since freshman year of high school.

She was the worst influence ever.

But now I live with her in our 2 bedroom apartment. We also attended the same school, University of California, in Los, Angeles.

I make my way over to Mal's bathroom and see her applying makeup.

She had got a huge smudge of mascara on her eyelid.

"Girl." I suck my teeth. I grab a q-tip from the q-tip jar that was on the counter and dip it in some Vaseline.

"Here." I hand the q-tip to Malory. "Thanks, bae." She says.

One thing about Malory is she will take her time getting ready. She says the same about me, but I swear I'm always done before her.

All I had to do was put on my eyelashes. My favorite makeup accessory.

I exit out of Malory's bathroom and into mine.

I take my glasses off and put in my contacts.

After carefully putting my eyelashes on, I examine my appearance in my mirror. Usually if I wear my eyelashes, I don't go all out with my makeup. I just had on some concealer, highlight and lipgloss.

Cute.

I had just recently gotten a back tattoo, so I just had on a black halter top and some grey sweatpants. For my shoes I just had on my black and white Dunks. My hair down because I took a shower this morning.

I don't know why me and Mal are dressing cute like we don't have practices right after classes.

After we both finished getting ready, we decided to take my car to the University.

I drive a black BMW sedan and Malory drives dark blue one.

We're twins for real.

"Girl, I'm tryna get Dunkin." Malory says as we both get in my car.

"Tell me why I was thinking about a caramel iced coffee all morning." I tell her pushing the start button on my car.

"Bitch, drive." She says clapping her hands.

When Mal and I were in high school we would constantly shit on Dunkin because we thought Starbucks was better.

We wanted to the the girls that held onto their drinks until the end of school.

As I turn out of the apartment complex the car starts to ring.

Our friend Matheus was calling.

I happily click the accept button.

"Hey, Matty." I say stoping at a red light. "Bring me a bacon egg and cheese biscuit, please." His voice says through out the car.