Four.

Ryan

Friday was me and JJ's free day, except for practice, so we didn't have anything to do until the party tonight.

"Bro, I gotta tell you about I shawty I met at the gym the other day." JJ says shaking his head.

We were both in the living room playing the game.

"She got you swooned?" I ask laughing a little. "She might be, bro. So look, her name Malory, right. She play basketball and she smokes." He leans into the couch and puts his hands over his face.

"She got a friend?" I ask. "Shit, I hope so." He shrugs his shoulders.

"She told me her and her friend was finna ride with us to that party." He says. "In who car?" I ask. He smacks his lips. "Yours, nigga!" He says in an obvious tone.

I shake my head and laugh. "Alright." I give in.

We sat around playing the game for a couple more hours.

I checked the time and saw it was 3:45. Practice starts at 4:30.

I fix me a bottle of water and grab my bag before heading to the school. I change in the locker room and make my way to the field.

Coach was out today so the assistant coach Danny was taking over.

He's a bitch.

"Alright, I wanna see some warm ups. Suicides now and don't stop until I tell you!" He yells and blows the whistle.

A few of the guys on the team let out cuss words as we line up on the white tape.

Danny blows the whistle and we start running.

As I was running, one of the guys catches up to me.

"You talking to Kate?" He ask me. I look at him confused as we continue our suicides.

I ignore him, but he continues to talk.

"I saw her get into your car the other day." He says. "I'm not tryna take your girl, man." I simply say.

I stop running and he does the same.

"Yeah, no, it's just you know, we've kind of been dating for a few months-."

I cut him off. "Talk to her not me." I tell him.

"I didn't say stop running." Coach Danny yells.

After practice I went back to the apartment and took a shower.

After putting on some clothes I walk out of my room and see JJ and Matt.

Matt was messing with the blender and JJ was looking at himself in the mirror.

"The party starts at 10 and Giselle and Malory are already ready so we gotta go get them." Matt explains.

"Damn, already?" JJ asks confused. "I guess so." Matt shrugs his shoulders.

I grab my keys and we all get in my car.

After a few minutes drive, I pull into the apartment complex.

We wait for about five minutes and two girls walk out the lobby doors.

I focus my eyes at the girl in the pink. She was pretty and looked very familiar.

She was very pretty actually.

Giselle

Malory and I decided we wanted to match for the party tonight. We both put on cute knitted rompers. She wore a blue one and I wore a pink one.