Ten.

Giselle

I was walking off campus because I had just finished my classes.

I got to my car, but was stopped by someone calling my name.

I turn around to see a girl. She had short brunette hair, brown eyes and a very intense spray tan.

"Hi, I'm Kacey, I just wanted to tell you that you're so pretty." She smiles sticking out her hand for me to shake.

I stick out my right hand and smile. "Thank you so much, I'm Giselle." I introduce myself like she didn't just call my name.

"Sorry, I don't mean to bombard you, I don't have many friends here and you were the first person that seemed to be nice." She explains.

I put my hand on my heart. "That's so sweet, thank you. Um...a couple of my friends and I were going to go bowling later on tonight, if you want to come?" I ask her.

A big smile brightens her face. "Oh my gosh, yes. I would love that!" She says.

We exchange content information and she gives me a hug before she walks away.

The first thing I do when I got in my car was text Malory.

i did sum so stupid
-Me

who u fuck
-Malory

WHAT NOBODY
-Me

girl then it can't be that stupid
-Malory

i invited some girl to go bowling w us
tonight
-Me

gtfo.
-Malory

SHE SAID SHE DIDNT HAVE ANY
FRIENDS

just bc she say she don't have no friends
DONT me u gotta be the one
Malory

she's nice. i feel like she got a good vibe
-Me

she better not vibe nowhere near
my man
-Malory

never that
-Me

hurry up i'm hungry
-Malory

kk
-Me

I throw my phone on the passenger seat and start my car. I drive away from campus and to my apartment.

I walk into the apartment and see Matt sprawled out on the couch.

I stop in my tracks and just stand there looking at him.

"Welcome home." He tiredly says. "Why are you so tired?" I ask him.

He slowly sits up and rubs his eyes. "Coach made me run a mile because I was late." He says before putting his glasses on.

Blind ass little boy.

I shouldn't be talking though.

"Where's Mal?" I ask him. I walk to the fridge and grab a water bottle.

"She went to the gas station." He replies.

I walk over to the couch and sit next to him. He lays his head down on my lap and I play with his hair.

"I invited someone to go bowling with us." I say.
He looks up at me. "Why?" He ask with his eyebrows furrow.