Eight.

Giselle

Ryan dropped me off at the school ,which I regret. Don't nobody wanna be here.

I walk into my classroom and the professor was already teaching.

"It's nice of you to join us Mrs. Baker." Professor Whitmore says.

Everyone in the room turns to look at me.

"I'm here ain't I?" I say taking a seat. A few of the people in the room laugh and I sit there, waiting for him to continue his lecture.

"See me after class, Mrs, Baker." He says before putting his glasses back on.

This nigga always on some bullshit.

Class was over and I stayed in my seat while the rest of the people exited the room.

"I don't appreciate you showing up to my class late." Professor Whitmore says taking off is glasses.

"I'm sorry, Professor, but you act like I'm the only one that shows up to your class late." I simply tell him.

"Showing up late tells me that you're not interested in my class. To make you interested I suggest in staying after class later for a tutor session." He explains.

What?

"I don't think I need extra tutoring." I say standing up from my seat a little uncomfortable.

"Are you sure, I enjoy my students time." He says. "Yes, I'm positive." I awkwardly laugh.

The professor puts his glasses on and nods his head. "Well, if you change your mind, you know where to find me." He smiles.

I give him a small smile before literally bolting out the door.

After having a very dreading and awkward school day, it was time to get ready for the game.

I was in the bathroom with Malory, who was helping me make sure my ass looked good in my uniform.

We had just got new uniform that were so cute. They were white and blue.

For my hair I did a slick back ponytail and applied a little bit of glitter down my middle part.

For my makeup I went with something light, but still flashy.

I was packing my cheer bag when I got a text from Ryan.

yo coach looking for u
-Ryan

make up a lie
Me

what i get out of it
-Ryan

nothing.
-Me

stop playin with me
-Ryan

I rush to pack my cheer shoes into my bag and slide on my crocs.

Malory was already waiting for me in the car. 

I make my way out of the lobby and into my car.

When I get in the car Malory shakes her head, pitting her seatbelt on.

"Why you always rushing, sis?" She ask me.

I let out a deep breath. "I don't know, girl." I reply.

We arrive at the stadium and Malory goes into the stands while I go to the field.

The football team was doing there practice runs and I walk over to my team that was sitting at stretching.