Fourteen.

Giselle

I hear a faint laugh and open my eyes, turning to see Malory laying next to me in my damn bed.

She was laughing at her phone like it wasn't 11:30 in the morning.

"Malory." I say her name. "Yes?" She asks still smiling at her phone. "Shut the fuck up." I say.

Her head quickly turns towards me. She puts her phone down and pulls me into a hug.

"Do you think Ryan told Matt and JJ?" I ask Malory, staring at the ceiling, thinking about last night.

"Girl, yeah. You know they be running they mouths." She says in a obvious tone.

"No!" I yell pretending to throw up.

I just know Matt is never gonna let this go when he finds out about it.

I take a deep breath and place my hands together.

"Our father who art in heaven-."

"Giselle. It's gonna be fine. It was just a kiss." Malory tells me.

"I wanna do it again." I quickly whisper.

Malory's eyes go wide and then she closes them. "Our father who art-."

"Ugh!" I let out a loud groan.

A smile then appears on my face. "But he smelled so good." I happily sigh.

"Okay look." Malory says sitting up. "Think of his standing next to Geralt from The Witcher.

I shake me head. "Girl I wouldn't know who to pick." I admit.

Malory rolls her eyes and pulls me into a hug.

We cuddle for a while until deciding to get ready for that day.

I take a shower, throw some clothes on, do my makeup, and do my hair in a slick back half up half down style. I put on my glasses since I ran out of contacts.

I walk into the kitchen and see Malory, already dressed, making a smoothie.

"Can you make me one." I say sitting down at the counter.

"Yeah, you want bananas in it too?" She ask and I nod my head.

I get a text and see it's from Matt.

Oh shit.

giselle

giselle

yes

what we doing tdy

acting like y'all don't got other lives

we don't fr
we throwing underwear at
each other