Seven.

Giselle

I wake up and do an over exaggerated stretch. I grab my glasses from my nightstand and put them on.

Tonight there's a football game and of course, I have to go.

For about 10 minutes, I lay in my bed scrolling through social media.

My room door swings open and Malory runs over to me.

She jumps on my bed and gets under the covers with me.

"Bitch, I walked out my room and almost shit my pants." She says out of breath.

"Why." I say laying my phone down on my stomach and looking over at her.

"How you think you got to bed last night?" She ask me.

I take a second to think and remember the guys were here.

My eyes widen a little and Malory smiles. "Bitch, I'm getting butterflies." I say ashamed.

"I know!" Malory hugs me. "That's my man's for real." She smiles.

After about 10 minutes of us kekeing to ourselves, we decide to get ready.

After I get out the shower, I put my curl products in my hair and leave it too air dry.

I put on a long sleeve black bodysuit and some grey sweatpants. Just to be a little comfortable since I had a few classes today.

While I was brushing my teeth, I hear a knock on my room door. I walk over to the door and open it seeing Ryan.

He was holding his bag with a smile on his face.

"Can I shower?" He ask. I nod my head with my mouth still full of toothpaste.

I walk to the bathroom and Ryan follows behind me. I finish brushing my teeth and leave the bathroom to him.

I decided I only wanted to put my eyelashes on today but, I couldn't get them because they were in the bathroom.

The shower turns off and a few minutes later Ryan walks out fully clothed.

Damn.

"Took you long enough." I walk past him and into the bathroom.

I grab a pair of lashes and glue from the jour. I start applying the glue on my lashes and Ryan walk into the bathroom.

He slightly pushes me over a little and turns on the sink.

"Well excuse you." I say fanning the lash around. He smiles at me through the mirror before putting toothpaste on his toothbrush.

I apply my eyelashes on to my eye and let it dry.

Ryan spits his toothpaste out and immediately starts laughing at me.

I look at him confused until I remember I only had one fucking eyelash on.

"Stop!" I say covering up my eye. "I'm not laughing at you." Ryan continues to laugh.

He picks up the other eyelash and I snatch it out of his hands. "Gimmie my shit."

He puts his hands up in defense and leans in between the doorway.

I successfully put on my other lash and turn around blinking then at Ryan.

He laughs and shakes his head.