Five

Giselle

It was Sunday morning and me and Malory were over at my parents house.

Mal's parents moved all the way to Georgia when she graduated so, my parents are basically hers.

She also gets along well with my brother, considering that her brother and my brother are best friends.

I was in the kitchen talking to my mom while she was cleaning.

"So what you got planned for today?" She ask me walking towards the fridge.

"Well, me and Mal were gonna hit the gym and get our nails done. We might hang out with some friends tonight, but I don't know yet." I explain to her.

"You're stomach feel any better?" She ask.

Yesterday I called her complaining about how bad my stomach hurts. I guess I should be used to it now since my stomach always hurts.

"It felt better after I took a nap." I tell her. "You know, I should've just took you to the doctor." She shakes her head.

I also shake my head. "I'm glad you didn't." I say getting a pit in my stomach.

We hear the sound of loud footsteps and Malory comes strutting in the kitchen.

"You got some tape, ma?" She asks holding her finger. "Yeah baby, In the box over there." My mom points. "What you need tape for?" She asks her.

Malory takes a deep breath. "I broke my nail." She says. "Girl we about to get our nails done." I tell her.

"I know but, I gotta look good walking in there." She waves her fingers.

"Okay, come on, baby." I say grabbing my keys.

I say bye to my mom and Malory and I walk out the front door.

We already had our gym outfits on so that's where we went first.

"You wanna go out to eat tonight?" Malory ask me in the car.

"Red Lobster." I suggest. "Girl! Always want Red Lobster." She shakes her head. "That garlic bread!" I say hitting the steering wheel.

She takes out her phones. "Okay, I'll tell JJ to cancel every plan he got tonight cause the fuck." She rolls her neck.

"Oh so y'all like that now." I say looking over at her.

"Baby, I don't know what we is. He sticking with me though." She says texting on her phone.

We get to the gym and do our hour and a half workout.

Bitch, my booty getting big.

My phone dings and it was a text from Matt.

what we doing tdy
-Matt

red lobster
-Me

again?
-Matt

ummm you can starve
-Me

okayyy dafuq😒
lemme bring my boys
-Matt

don't act a fool
-Me

how we gonna have fun then
-Matt