🌶STOLEN (pt 1) Theif crush x Rich reader

SMVT WARNING!
Please dont proceed if you arent comfortable reading this kind of stories <3
Enjoyy~~

Y/n's POV~

I was in my room, watching my favorite series while bsf/n was on call with me on my laptop, talking about some boy she had a crush on. Laughing along with her crazy fantasy stories:

"Y/N!" The sudden voice startled me, yelling my name from downstairs.

"YES?!" I yell back, waiting for a response.

"Can you please come down stairs?! We need to talk!" My mom answered. This immediately made me nervous, thinking of what I had done wrong. My heart started beating faster.

"Who was that?" Bsf/n asked, curious as I am.

"Mom, she wants to have a talk with me"

"Oh god, what did you do again?" My eyes widen at her words.

"What do you mean again?" She didnt get to answer me when my mom yelled out my name again.

"I have to go, Ill call back later" I said, ending the call and standing up to check myself on the mirror.

"Coming mom! Give me a second!"

*****

Going down out huge stairs, I spotted my uncle, dad and mom sitting all together on the living room couch. This is very new to me so it made me nervous and frightened a little bit.

"Oh, there you are, Come sit down y/n" My mom patted the couch next to her, Telling me to sit down.

"Whats going on?....." I asked, worry and fear took over my eyes as I look at three of them.

"Thats why I've asked you to sit down, have a normal conversation with us and we'll tell you whats going on" Dad said, pointing for me to sit. I obeyed him, sitting beside my mom.

"What is it? Why are you making it look like I did something incredibly wrong?" I spat, my eyes furrowed.

"You did nothing wrong, Its just about... our company" My mom reached over my hand to hold it.

"What about it?"

"We've been having trouble between your dad's and his friends company and we are trying to make it work but in order for it to work, we will need his son and you...." she stopped for a moment, curiousity is killing me at this point.

"To be married"

"WHAT?! Oh no, absolutely not"

"But its for the best!"

"Did you ever think of what I wanted after all?! You only think of yourselves! You dont even care about me! About what makes me happy! My freedom! You just kept on locking me under your stupid rules and Im sick of it mom! I am not doing it no matter what!" I yelled, standing up raging with anger. Literal smoke was coming out of my ears and nose.

"Come back here now y/n!" Hearing my dad's voice yell for me to come back but I was too mad to come back downstairs. I locked myself in my room, crying in angry tears as I remember what my parents had said.

"Breath y/n, Im sure they'll change their mind" bsf/n said, night has came and I have decided to call bsf, trying to comfort me after earlier.

"I dont want too bsf/n, help me here" I sobbed, looking at the camera.

"Just go to sleep, Look we have a visitor here and as much as I want to come over and comfort you, I cant. We have a visitors so, Im so sorry this is urgent, Take a rest ok? I love you" She hanged up the phone, leaving me all wet with my own tears. My mom had tried to get me to open the door but, I just wanted a time for myself.