✨MYTH? [part 1] (mythical!crush x Human!reader)

I wrote this on tiktok aswell, Like a very long time ago and I just thought of rewriting it here:))

- also, I might of changed some parts a little compare from what I posted on tiktok

Enjoyy~~

******

Entering the school, You saw students on the hallway. The same routine as usual, You walk past students making out, Some are bullying little kids, some are secretly hooking up with the teachers but you couldn't careless. Walking up to your locker, you saw your bsf, (bsf/n) leaning onto the locker beside yours.

"Hey, Whats up?" You greeted, their eyes landed instantly on you.

"Hey, I was just waiting for you" They replied as you took out your book for your classes. For your first period, You were having mythology. Just as you closed your locker, You jumped from a guy leaning next to you, trying to look attractive.

"Can I help you (b/n)?" [Boys name] He just smirked and stood up straight to face you. (B/n) is your elementary crush but soon, you lost feelings since he told you straight to your face that you're ugly and you weren't his type. How rude isn't it.

Eventually, as the years goes by, You learned how to dress up and look simple as you can. You became even more beautiful and you had an hourglass for a body.

"well, I was thinking if we can fetch dinner later night?" He asks, his smirk seems forced.

"no thanks, Im ugly remember? You're pathetic (b/n)" You rolled your eyes, walking away with (bsf/n) silently. Annoyed how he just likes you because of your looks specially for your body. Thats just how society works nowadays.

***

Arriving at your first period, you had your usual seat next to (bsf/n) and you two talked until the teacher arrives.

"Good morning class" Mr. ____ greeted, just as what he does everyday.

"Good morning Mr. ____" The whole classroom stoods up and greeted. You, onthe other hand never greets since they never really notice who does and doesn't greet. Whats the point anyway.

"Take out your books, we will be learning about a mythical creature, who was famous back in the 50s" (none of this are real, just to remind you)

"50s? Were in 2022, why do we have to learn about none existing creatures?" (Bsf/n) whispers, careful not to be so loud.

"I know" you muttered. You weren't really into myths and mostly on (fav sub). You just find this unnecessary since they werent really real.

"So, lets start shall we?" He grabs a chalk and continues to write something on the board.

"welp, this going to be boring" Your bsf says. But for you, once you've seen the name of it, you seem curious.

*****

Soon after, you became more interested on the lesson and seem like you wanted to know more about this mysterious creature.

"now, Were going to a have a little project about this lesson and I want all of you, to prepare one whole sheet of paper, Any paper, sketchbooks whatever you want to draw this on. I want you to draw what you think this creature looks. And I want you all to research more about this creature" You wrote it on your notebook, that way you wouldn't forget.

"you have 2 days to complete this task I gave you and you will be presenting it infront of the class so goodluck" Just then, The bell rang, telling the students to go to their second period.

Walking down to your locker, your bsf couldn't stop whining about how they didnt want to present.

"But then, I also wonder what this creature really looks like, Ohh what if it has horns and longs ass nails! Or what if its actually real but just hiding somewhere..." They exclaimed. Rolling your eyes and nudging them with your elbow.

"Whatever this mysterious creature is, its not real, Remember were in mythology, Everything is basically a myth so shut up with your imagination" they laughed with your comment. But you, also wonders if its actually real and what it looks like. You knew you're gonna have a hard time trying to imagine how this thing looks like..

****

By the end of the day, going home, You went straight onto researching about this creature but you cant seem to find a reference picture of it.

"gosh, Why do I have to draw this creature" you whined, leaning back onto your gaming chair, trying to imagine what it looks like according to its info's.

****

A while later, you managed to draw the body and the head and was finally satisfied. You imagined it, body of a person, long horns, terrifying scales, terrifying looking hands and feet.

"This should be good" you said as you smile down at the drawing. Picking up all your crumpled papers on the floor, walking onto the trash bin you suddenly felt weird.

Then....

"Wow... You really got my body right.. The details are incredible" You froze from the tough, low raspy voice from behind. You couldn't move when you heard the footsteps slowly approaching behind you.

"Tell me.. Are you scared?" He whispers. Fear took over you and couldn't say or do anything but let tears flow. You flinch from his touch, turning you around to face him.

There, you saw his muscular chest but terrifying horns and hands just as what you draw. There is no way this is happening right now..

"This is a nigh-nightmare... You're not r-real.. Nothing i-is r-r-real... Stop this..." You breath heavily, holding your breath onto your lungs as you tried to wake up but you couldn't.

"Oh but I am real... I may look terrifying but I would never hurt anyone... I promise" you felt his hand brush onto your tears, Wiping them away.

"Trust me..." He whisper. Finally, a couple minutes later, you managed to calm down and finally opened your eyes to face him once again. Looking up at him, he softly smiles at you.

Your jumped from his horns and hands moving weirdly as it looks like its transforming into another. And in a second, his terrifying body turned into a normal looking person.

"Im sorry, My horns made you terrified..." He frowns. You let your self breath yet still trembling.

He carried you onto his arms and slowly lays you down onto your bed.

"Are you.... Really real?" You asked. He smiles.

"yes I am... Your voice is so calming" Instead of getting scared, it somehow made you feel... Flattered

"Can I.. Touch you?" You asked a favor. He kept that sweet smile onto his face. Honestly, he doesnt look dangerous at all.

"Anytime" He held your hands in his, leading them onto his cheek and feeling his cold, smooth cheek maked you want to hug him.

"Wow..." You whisper amazed from how he felt. Suddenly, he instantly looked onto your door, making you confused.

"I have to go princess, Ill come back for you tomorrow" your heart skipped a beat when he kissed you on the nose, not letting you speak until he just blew a glittering powder onto your face, making you light headed and soon, Falling into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight, Princess"

~~~~~

This is quite different from the other one I wrote on tiktok but its the same story if that even makes sense

But anyway, Ill post part 2 later❤
Hope y'all like this<33