PROM? (Bullied!fat!crush x Popular!fit!reader)

Note : I wrote this on tt but I just wanted to extend it here soo enjoy!

~~~~

You were at school, Taking out book from your locker for you next period when your bsf tapped you on the shoulders.

"uh oh... Some pig is coming..." She muttered.

Curious of what she's saying, you turned around only to see C/n, making his way towards you while constantly picking on his nails. C/n, who happens to be your crush wasn't very an attractive student on your school. He was known as fat, clumsy and his face was covered in acne yet, He didn't let it bother his studies. You knew him as nice, polite student.

You nudge bsf/n on the shoulder.

"stop being rude bsf/n" You muttered. She just stepped aside and let you speak to him.

C/n didn't make an eye contact, He's an introvert.

"Hey c/n...May I help you?" you asked, nervous. Your crush is in front of you and you'll never regret saying it. 'Oh god, he's so tall aswell.. Eek!' You thought.

"Hi Y/n... Can i ask you something?"

"Sure, anything" you heard your bsf sigh deeply but you chose to ignore her.

"I was thinking if... Well its 2 months away but I was thinking if you would like to go to the...." He stopped, you noticed his sudden nervousness.

"Go on.." You said, encouraging.

"If you would like to go with me to the prom?" He whispers, not wanting to embarrass you in front of everyone. Turning around to flash a smile at bsf/n, only to see her looking at you like 'dont say yes' look.

"Sure! Of course" you gladly agreed, smiling widely. Finally, his face lit up and flashed a faint smile. But it was enough to satisfy you.

"Ok... Great! Ill see you in 2 month's.. Uh.. Ill go now... Bye" you both waved goodbye, watching him walk through the halls, head lowered down. All of a sudden, someone pushed you slightly behind.

"You made a humongous mistake y/n. I was gonna tell you jacob was going to ask you out!" She yelled, looking all worried for you. But you on the other hand, know what you're doing.

"I don't even like him, and besides, its better to choose an 'ugly' 'fat' guy that you can make sure wouldn't cheat on you than a handsome, popular guy who's been with at least 20 girls in this school, duhh? And also, i dont go for looks, He's nice ok?" You stated, she just rolled her eyes and went on.

*****

2 months later, The day had finally came! Prom day! You couldn't be more than happy and excited to see C/n with his amazing suit. While you, wearing this beautiful floral dress.

"Oh my lord, you are looking gorgeous!!! But then... Your date-" before she could finish her sentence, you interrupted.

"What did I tell you? Now lets go, We dont want to be late"

Driving to your school, you saw a whole bunch of gorgeous and handsome gals just outside the school building, seems to be waiting for someone. Bsf/n helped you out of the car and carefully lead you inside the gymnasium.

"Oh! Ill go get drinks, want one?" You simply nodded and informs you that she'll be right back. You stayed aside, watching the others dance with their dates while you patiently waits for C/n and Bsf/n.

20 minutes had passed, and bsf/n still aren't back with your drinks.

"Where is that bitch?" You muttered, looking at your watch. All of a sudden, a Tall, handsome, masculine guy came up to you and he seems to steal the girls attention.

"Hey y/n" you were shocked. How does he know your name? 'Have I met him already?'

"Uh.. Hi..." He sweetly smiles down at you. Then, he suddenly lends out his hand and the other behind him.

"May I take this dance?" He asks, making you nervous.

"Uh... Sorry, i'm waiting for my date" you awkwardly smile which somehow made him chuckle.

"Oh dont be silly Y/n, I am C/n, The fat nerd of the school?" He stated. Imagining your face, you are in pure shock. Your jaw hit the floor as you admire him. He was a complete different person.

"Holy..." You whisper, your palm covers you mouth in surprise.

"Now... May I?" All eyes are on you as he pulled you in the middle and the sound suddenly turned into a slow romantic one. Your dress was glistening from the light.

"You're so beautiful y/n..." He whispers, close to your ear. Shivers went down your spine, feeling his hot breath on your neck.

"You're so different too... good different... either way, I will always like you the way you are" you replied, with a smile on your lips. He faced you and there, you realized what you just said.

'Did I just confessed'

"Uh, Sorry I - I was enjoying it too-" You were caught off guard when he suddenly leaned down as your lips collide. And you swore at that moment, that this was officially the best day of your life. Pulling away, giving him an eye contact, he looked so sincere.

"I've always idolized you.. You liked me for the way I am and you're probably the only one that never teases me for my looks... y/n...You're special to me... I have loved you the day you defended me from those bullies. But I never knew I'd actually win you. I'd actually share a kiss... With you... With an angel.." He stated. For the first time, you felt like a princess now that you're wearing a dress and you felt like you've found your prince and... You did.

"I love you C/n.."

"I love you more and most Y/n"

~extended ending~

"Everyone gathered around! Its time to announce the prom king and queen of the year!" The teacher announced. You and C/n held close, not caring about who won, as long as your both together.

"For our prom queen is.... Y/n L/n!" You were stunned once you've heard your name being called out on the stage. Steppinf in front of the mic, the teacher handed you the card, telling who's the prom king is and you couldn't be more than happy to see who it was.

"Hey everybody... Im so honored to be your prom queen for this year and now, Its time to announce the prom king. The prince. And this someone... I actually know... I know him as kind, nerd, fat, and well... Light hearted student. I would like to call on the stage... C/n C/l/n"

He knew who you were talking about and he immediately stepped infront of the stage with you, sneaking a hand on your waist. Everyone was stunned to not see the fat, ugly, nerd, pig he was but a masculine, hot, tall, attractive version of him.

"I have no comment but, All I can say is, I am glad to share this crown with the most attractive, kind hearted angel I know... I love you Y/n."

"I love you more"

But either way, you loved him. And you will always will.

~~~~

That was absofreakinglutely sweet<333